Chapter 5: Time for your Spanking

Author's POV

Kiba went rouge for his ambition to destroy all of the Holy Swords while the Church Duo proceed on their mission to retrieve or destroy the stolen Holy Swords if it's necessary.

Asia: "Issei-san, is something troubling you?"

Issei: "It's about Kiba. I just can't believe that he left."

Asia: "I wish there was something we could do."

Issei: "Wait, I think there is something. But you must not tell it to President."

Asia: "Hai."

Issei: "Thanks Asia, You can go home first, I'm going to meet someone."

Asia: "Alright Issei-san be careful."

Issei run to the park and texted Saji to meet him there. Unknown to him, a white-hair rook were following him.

Issei is sitting on the bench while waiting for Saji to come and Koneko is hiding on a bush.

???: "Alright Hyoudou, I'm here. What do you wanna talk about?"

Issei: "Saji! Thanks for coming. I need your help."

Saji: "With what?"

Issei: "I need your help to help me to help Kiba destroy the Holy Swords."

Saji: "WHAT?! NO WAY! HAVEN'T YOU HEARD WHAT PRESIDENT AND RIAS SAID NOT TO DEAL WITH THE CHURCH?!"

Issei: "I know but I can't just sit here while my friend is in danger. That's why I called you."

Saji: "Why me?! You know that I'm just a pawn like you right?! Why don't you go ask Y/n? I bet he's strong enough to handle this."

Issei: "I can't ask him."

Saji: "And why not?"

Issei: "Because every time I see him, I can still remember that scary transformation on him."

The two of them shivered when they remembered Y/n's Devil Trigger.

Saji: "Anyway I can't help you Issei."

He was about to walk away but someone pulled his shirt behind to stop him.

Saji: "Issei, I told you I ca-"

He looked behind him and saw Koneko stopping him.

Issei: "Koneko? What are you doing here?"

Koneko: "I'm here to help too, I don't want to lose Kiba-senpai."

Saji: "Looks like your Rook is willing to help you Issei. So I'm gonna go now."

Koneko: "No, your still coming with us."

Saji: "WHY?!"

Koneko: "The more help, the more we can succeed."

Issei: "She' right Saji."

Koneko: "So, what's your plan, pervert?"

Issei: "First, we need to find Irina and Xenovia and convince them to help us find the Holy Swords."

Saji: "And what makes you think that they will help us?!"

Issei: "Because they said they're going to destroy the Holy Swords if it's impossible to them to get it back."

Koneko: "Alright let's go."

They went in town to find the Church Duo while Koneko is dragging Saji by his shirt. After a few minutes of Walking, they finally found the Duo begging the passing people for money.