Chapter 18: Meet the Hero Faction

Author's POV

Kunou guides Issei and the others around Kyoto's famous tourist attraction.

Xenovia: "There's so many souvenirs that I wanna buy!"

Asia: "Me too."

Irina: "I'm kinda hungry from walking around."

Aika: "Yeah me too. Hey little Princess, is there any good foods around here?"

Kunou: "Let's go to the Arashiyama. They have the best boiled Tofu there!"

Issei: "Alright, please lead the way."

Kunou starts walking while the others follow them. After a few minutes, the arrived because it was just a few block away from where they where.

Owner: "Welcome to- Oh Princess Kunou! Welcome back! I see you brought some friends!'

Kunou: "Yes. We would like to get a table a the best Tofu you got."

Owner: "Alright! Coming right up!"

The Owner lead them to a vacant table and went to the kitchen to get some Tofu.

Matsuda: "Oh man, we still can't find a hot girl around here."

Motohama: "Yeah. I wish the K/DA was still here so I can fantasize them!~"

Xenovia: "You mean Ahri's group?"

Matsuda: "Yeah! Her!"

Asia: "Isn't that Y/n-kun's girlfriend?"

Matsuda/Motohama: "WHAT?! HOW?!"

Irina: "Well, before the trip Ahri enroll to school and she announce that she's Y/n's girlfriend."

Matsuda/Motohama(Thinking): "THAT LUCKY SON OF A BITCH!"

Kunou: "She's my Auntie."'

Everyone: "HUH?!"

Kunou: "Yeah, she's my Mother's cousin. She always visit us every occasions."

Xenovia: "Wow. Your Auntie's a big Star."

Owner: "Sorry for the wait! Here's your order!"

Time Skip brought to you by

After the lunch, the group went back to the tour and they headed to the Togetsukyo Bridge.

Asia: "This bridge seems really nice."

Aika: "You shouldn't look back until we get across this bridge."

Issei: "Why?"

Aika: "Because if you look back, you will lost your way. But don't worry, you three idiots will be safe."