Chapter 2: Here come's the new guy

Author's POV

It's was Monday morning, Y/n is happily sleeping in his bed. Outside the shop, there was a package at the door. Lady on her way to the shop, saw the package in the front door and it was for Y/n. She picked it up and went inside.

Lady: "Y/n, you have a package here."

She called and there was no answer. She went to Y/n's room and he saw him still sleeping while knowing that it was his first day of school.

Lady: "Y/n wake up, it's your first day of school and you can't be late."

Y/n(Sleepy): "Give me 5 more hours to get up..."

She got irritated and thought of something that will make Y/n out of bed.

Lady(Sweet Voice):" Hey Y/n,~ I got something for you.~"

Y/n(Sleepy): "Hmm?"

Lady grab something behind her and throw it to Y/n. It was a Grenade without a pin on it.

Y/n quickly get out of the bed, grab the grenade in mid-air and throw it out of his window

Y/n quickly get out of the bed, grab the grenade in mid-air and throw it out of his window. The grenade exploded inside the dumpster minimal the damage it cost.

Y/n: "What the hell Lady?! Why would you throw that just to wake me up?!"

Lady: "You weren't getting up so I have to think of something and besides, it's your first day of school. Oh by the way, there's a package I found in front of the door. It's from Sirzechs, so I guess it's you uniform. Hurry up and wash yourself."

Y/n: "Fine, at least get out of my room, cuz I don't want you to smash something in here."

Lady went down to the office and Y/n went to the bathroom to wash. After he was done, he went down to the office to grab some Devil Arms he will use.

Lady: "Woah woah woah, what do you think your doing?"

Y/n: "Grabbing some devil arms, what do you think?"

Lady: "Your going to school, not on a job. You can only bring Yamato since it can't be seen, and don't bring your guns on school."

Y/n: "What?! It's like you making me go outside with only my underwear!"

Lady: "YOUR GOING TO SCHOOL TO LEARN, NOT TO KILL DEMONS, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

Y/n(Scared): "Y-Y-Yes Ma'am."

With that, Y/n left the shop and head to the school. He didn't fight Lady because he was scared that she's pointing her Kalina Ann towards him.

Y/n is now walking down the streets and and he saw his Father's friend walking down with his dog.