Vodka..?

--BB's POV--

"Yes!" Cyborg screams and throws his arms in the air.

We were just playing Mega Monkeys 4.0 and apparently he won.

"Aww man." I say slapping my controller on the floor in front of the Xbox.

"Well Im a leave." Cyborg says exiting the main room.

A minute later I get up and am greeted by Raven.

Her cloak is 1/2 on.

Her hair is a mess.

She's only wearing 1 shoe.

And she has a bottle in her hand.

"Sup, playa?" She says sliding down the wall. Barley staying awake.

I rush over and help her up. "Raven why do you have a 1/2 empty bottle of vodka in your hand."

She puts a hand on my head and says, "That's not important, baby." She slides down even more, even with the help of my arm.

"Raven, your 17. Robin's going to kill you."

"Whatever." She says between hiccups." That boy can shove it up his-" she falls asleep, mid sentence.

I sigh and bring her to her room where I lay her on her bed. I have taken the alcohol from her and hid it away.

"Why are you so drunk," I whisper to her brushing her hair with my fingers.

"Why are you so sexy?" She responds, eyes 1/2 open.

I say again. "Raven, Raven, Raven. When will you learn."

"When you kiss me." She leans in and I pull her away. It's the drunk talking. Right?

"Raven." I tell her "you need to sleep." I tuck her in and open the door.

I look back one last time and see her sleeping.

"My Raven." I thought to myself while walking down the hall. "Oh my Raven."