Nevermore

--Ravens POV--

When we open our eyes, the blissful sight of nevermore greets us. A wide open range of bright green grass surrounds us, a large oak tree plopped near a small pond.

"What's this?" Beastboy asks, taking a step near the tree.

"The new nevermore," I reply. He puts his hand on the brown bark of the tree; I put mine next to his. "This is Happy's place."

He nods, observing the landscape. His bright eyes scan the grass, taking his hand off of the tree and spinning to see everything. I smile at him, which he returns.

"I like this place," he admits. "But where's your emotions?"

Upon hearing their name, one by one, my emotions fade into existence beside us, their expressions revealing who they are, the color of their cloak not needed.

"Someone call us?" Brave smirks, striking a confident pose.

The others roll their eyes, Happy stepping forward. "Actually, they called me. I specifically heard my name."

"Whatever." Jealousy crosses her arms over her chest, keeping her nose up, too bothered by her fellow emotions.

"Well it is my place." Happy sticks her tongue out at the brown cloaked emotion, who acknowledges her with a huff.

"Seems like some of you haven't changed a bit." Beastboy notices, laughing slightly.

Happy regains her personality, smiling happily at the blonde. "What brings you guys here?" She asks.

Beastboy and I shrug in unison, answering her with the quick gesture. Knowledge presses her glasses higher up the bridge of her nose. "You had to visit for some reason."

"Not really.." Beastboy rubs the back of his neck, laughing sheepishly.

A silence covers us in a large blanket, encasing us in an uncomfortable quiet.

Brave raises her finger to the sky, her face plastered with inspiration. She steps up to Beastboy, tapping his nose lightly with the tip of her finger.

"Uh, Brave-" Beastboy's thought interrupts with a small white light protruding from underneath her finger. It glows brightly as she smiles and swirls her finger in the air. "You're freaking me out here, Brave-"

The green cloaked emotion twirls over to Knowledge, who has a blank expression written deeply on her features. Brave stops prancing and slowly kneels down to touch the grassy floor. The light from her finger darts through the grass, snaking around our feet; symbols creating.

"Anyone going to explain this..?" Beastboy has his hands up, slightly nervous. The light finds its way through the damp grass over to my emotions and stops in seven sizzling balls.

The shiny orbs shoot up to the sky, and disappear just as quickly, leaving behind seven men; identical to Beastboy.

"Woah," the light blue uniformed boy speaks. "What did you do to the place?"

(A/N)

Hey guys, I feel like this story is going downhill, and I don't know if you guys enjoy it or not!

If I should start another story, go ahead and tell me.

I might want to start a "The Infernal Devices" fanfiction, I really love that series.

But anyway, I want your guys opinion, thanks. :)