Journal

"Battle the Teen Titans?" I question, to my loving master.

He nods, not taking his eyes off the records. I smile to myself, grateful that my master is giving me a real assignment. I mean, I know that he knew me in my past life, but iv'e only served him for about a day, and i'm already going on missions.

"Now be resorceful," he tells me. "I want you to be at your highest strength."

I walk away briskly, heading for the room next to mine for a shower. As I step in, the mud, dirt, and blood wash off my person, as I bathe in the cool liquid. My throat begins to tingle, wishing for a source of the thick red substance to ooze down, and settle my craving.

Once I am finished, I step out into the musty air, and re-dress in my normal uniform. I run my fingers through my gray tangled hair, tieing it up wih a black hair ribbion from my room.

I head back to my room, where the sun doesn't shine so brightly from this morning, and reach over on my bed, where an old battered booklet lay, its gray cover faded, from a once creamy red finish. I brush my hand over the front, a small engraved name on the top, that is too worn to read. Interested, I open the books cover. Loose pages litter the inside of the booklet, as I read off the words.

"Come back" they read, "Join us once more."

I flip through the pages, ink and water stains deem the words unreadable.

Except for the last phrase.

"The gem shall be his portal."

--I know it's short, but I have stuff to do and such so have a good day :)--