What's Happening?

--I got this idea from another Fanfiction I read, by redx13--

--Ravens POV--

What can I do? I need to get out of this stupid coffin, but I can't move, let alone escape.

I mentally sigh, and think of possibilities of getting out of here.

Suddenly, a mass blow escapes from my mouth. My chest slowly starts to rise and fall and my eyes silently flutter open.

I'm alive.

I move my arms, feeling for anyway to get out of this wooden box. It's dark, but a eerie glow escaped from my right hand.

The engagement ring. Of course.

A tear rolls down my cheek as I find a place to grip hold of. I pry the coffin open, and dig my way out of it. Dirt and mud travel up my nose, and in my mouth, but that's not important.

All I know is that I'm thirsty. For what? I don't know, but I need something now.

As I reach the top layer of dirt, I take a deep breath of the outside air. The warmness feels delightful as it enters my throat, soothing it as it fills my lungs.

My legs start running from under me, and I can't help but laugh. I run out of the cave as fast as I could, but go the opposite direction of the tower.

All the while I run, the thought of my gravestone never enters my mind. I don't care, I'm free. I don't have my powers anymore, but I. Don't. Care.

My feet continue running away from the tower, and aim for a old abandoned building. I happily enter the place, looking around for anything suspicious.

Something falls to the floor in front of me, and I jump. With the little light I have, I can make it out to be a small red bag.

As I take it in my hands, a warm desire to drink the liquid inside haunts my vision and my actions. I quickly rip the top off of the bag, and hold the contents near my mouth.

As they enter my throat, I moan at the pleasing taste they leave on my tongue and my mouth. The red substance trickles down my throat, and into my stomach so casually, so natural.

I smile to myself when the bag is finished. And throw it back on the ground.

"It's about time you woke up."