Thinking

My master laughed warmly at my new name. "Crow." He repeated. "I love it."
I blushed, and looked at the gray concrete floor of his hideout.
"Master?" I asked.
He looked down at me, a playful smile dancing across his lips. "Yes dear?"
I sheepishly rubbed my foot on the ground, and ran my hands together. "How did I die?"
My master stiffened, and I could hear the lie in his deep voice. "Alcohol poisoning."
I nodded. "I don't remember any of it."
"Good. It was horrific." He stated, his smile faded.
"You should get some sleep," he said. "I have a lot planned for you tomorrow. "
I nodded, again, walking towards a room in the back of the building. It wasn't as big as my old room, but it was pretty big.
Gray chipping paint lathered the beat up walls, the floor, a scraped faded concrete. Small wooden boxes lined the walls, next to a small bed with thin red sheets.
I took my jacket off, and laid it across the boxes, as I crawled into the rough sheets. My eyes stayed open, though, not wanting to close, or daydream.
Sighing, I rolled on my side and thought. I didn't know what Master had planned for me tomorrow, but I was eager to find out, soon after, my eyes slowly closed, and I was pulled into a dreamless sleep.
I awoke to the Suns blinding rays filling my room from a small window bordered with wooden planks. I stretched, my teeth growing, and pounding against my gums, wanting to strike.
I swiveled my legs off the bed, dangling them to the ground. I ran a hand through my silver hair, hoping to calm it a little. With small luck, I got up and headed for the main meeting room.
Master sit in a chair, looking over what I assume to be death records. "Hello, Crow." He greeted me with a small smile, which I returned.
"What have you planned for me, today?" I asked, redoing the buttons on my jacket.
"You will need a meal," he started," as well as one or two more kills. You will have to wait for dark, though. The meanwhile I have bags in the small refrigerator."
I nodded, thinking over my schedule as I grabbed a bag out of the refrigerator.
Okay, one or two kills, and a meal. I could kill two birds with one stone if I make my kills my meals. I thought, drinking the bag.
I smiled to myself, the thick red liquid, oozing down the stream in my throat, giving me more life.
Sighing as the bag was finished, I threw it in the trash, confronting master again. "Any tasks for me in the mean while?"
He pondered. "Change your sleep schedule, you will need to be at your highest energy when fighting at night."
With a smirk playing on my face, I nodded gratefully, turning back to my room.
"Oh and one more thing." He said.
I turned to face him, the coolness of his stare, eating through my core. "You with have to battle the Teen Titans."