The Funeral

--BB's POV--

Today was Raven's funeral. All of the titans were gathered around the cave, that Terra was layed to rest in, and we're dressed in black.

The cave was decorated in many shades of black and white. Flowers dangled the entrance, and deeper into the cave, lie Raven, her lifeless, beautiful body, relaxed in a wooden coffin.

As Titans would say goodbye to Raven, they would come out with tears streaking on their faces. But me? I wasn't crying, I was smiling.

Of course not at the fact that Raven was dead, no I would never. I was happy that Raven didn't have to worry about mediating anymore, that she didn't have to exclude herself from things I knew she liked doing.

Once everyone had said goodbye, I was the last to tell Raven something extremely important. As I walked up to her casket, I analyzed my surroundings, making sure I was alone.

Her hair was gray, now. From what we assume to be her soul leaving her body, but it was gracefully curled, lying on her shoulders peacefully. Her dress was a midnight blue, that hugged her tightly, giving her the look she deserves.

I looked into her pale face, and set a baby blue flower in her hair. "I know that everyone is crying, and it's a sad day," I started. "But Rachel Ross Roth, will you marry me?"

With no answer, I delicately placed a lime green engagement ring on her ring finger. As I set her hand back down, the ring glistened in the moonlight.

I lightly kissed the top of her head, and smiled at her, before leaving the cave, and hoping to comfort my friends.

A minute later, her casket was being lowered into the ground, closer and closer to the heart of the earth.

"I do." I said.

--Raven's POV--

Where am I? Oh no, not this again. Ugh, anything but this.

Why is it so dark, and why can't I move? It's really cold, and my hair is tickling my neck.

I hear footsteps echoing off the walls, and soft sobs leaving my hearing. Oh god, it is happening.

I'm dead.

I'm panicking, trying to free myself from this evil spell, but I can't.

Another set of footsteps come closer to me, and warm gloved hands are set on my freezing ones.

A males voice is heard next to me, from what I assume to be Beastboy. "I know that everyone is crying and it's a sad day but, Rachel Ross Roth, will you marry me?"

Tears well up in my eyes as I feel a cold ring being slipped on my finger, 'Beastboy..' I want to say. 'Yes, I'll marry you.'

He plants a gentle kiss on my forehead and walks away. I don't want him to leave though, I want him to stay, and help me.

Mechanical noises are heard, and I am lowered deep into the ground, no no no no... This isn't supposed to happen.

As the machines stop, I stop. I'm now inside of the earth, covered by dirt, and I can't do anything about it.

Teens Will Be TeensOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara