Out of My Control

--Ravens POV--

As the boys fingers intertwine with mine, I ponder. Does this boy really love me? Does this.. Wide eyed green teenager, really care about me?

I keep my stare with him, my eyes wide. "But.." I stutter. "I don't know who you are.."

The boy looks taken aback, as he flinches slightly, still gripping my hands in his.

"I'm sorry." I whisper. He looks down, and slowly, his smile forms again as he eyes the bright emerald ring on my finger.

It's sparkling glow engulfs our hands perfectly in its shimmer, a small green glow linking us to each other.

He looks up, a smile spread across his lips as he presses them to mine, lightly.
My mind spins, his warmth, care, and selflessness all giving me the feeling of.. Love.

My already wide eyes, widen, and soon after, my arms are wrapped around his neck, his around my waist, and we are the only ones there.

We're on a beach, in the sky, floating above the world as we kiss, all we need is to be alone, comforted by each other.

When we pull away, my eyes shimmer quickly with memories, light memories. Nothing bad, nothing good. Just a list of vague moments, with my friends.

I back away, my arms shaking, as I stare at the boy. Surely I will be punished greatly for my actions, master is the only one I...

I don't love master.

In fact, I hate him.

The thought gurgles in me, spinning around my sanity and numbing my thoughts. Maybe I don't love master. Maybe I love.. Beastboy.

Turning to my left, masters face is scrunched up in all that he's feeling. His forehead, a bright red. His eyes, narrowed into a piercing blue, radiating through the air and aimed at me. And his body... His stance is aimed at the boy.

"Say goodbye," Master taunts, summoning a white ball of static in his left hand, and shooting it at the gree- Beastboy.

"No!" I lurch in front of the beam, my body overwhelming a new sensation of fear, pain, hurt.. Not just physically, emotional pain echoes further than anything knives or static could do.

It's charges up, setting a weight on your heart and eventually breaking it. When the point comes, when your heart had fallen deep into your chest, you just.. Give up.

What's the point if your not happy?

What's the point if your source of happiness is gone?

I slunk to the ground, my teeth ground in pain. Luckily, the cyborg sends a dark forest mist from his hand at master, leaving him to fall to the ground unconscious.

My eyes are open slightly, my heart split in two as I breath unevenly. I stare blankly past the moon, is light only just setting, as the bodies surround me, checking my pulse and gripping my hand.

All I hear is heartbeats. One, two, three, four.. All four heartbeats that surround me. Mine stays silent. For it has been many a days.

I look at the four, their horrified faces telling me what they feel. Focusing on my mouth, I let my tiniest glow of energy shine.

I start to speak, but am shushed. Hands slide under me, picking me up and running to the tower with me. My eyes continue to absently stare at the landscape..

The moon creeping slowly down into sunset, and the sun rising on the other side.

The heartbeats quicken, as my breath surges.. And releases.

Pulling me into an endless abyss of darkness.

::
Hello fellow TT lovers 😃
Can I ask a favor?
If you want to see any other ships in this book, or villain, places, etc. tell me!
I would love to add my readers support to this story, and after this part, I don't really know where to go with it :/

Plot #1 comment ➡️

Plot #2 comment ➡️

Plot #3 comment ➡️

I have three ideas, I'll tell what they are in the next part.

Love you guys :3 c u l8ter
::