Sketchy

--Ravens POV--

The machines stop moving, the room turning dark and cold. Starfire's hand glows with a staticky starbolt, squinting as she floats over to Robin.

"Friend Robin," she starts, seeming confused. "Where has the power gone?"

The leader sets down his staff, wiping a bead of sweat from his forehead and turning to her. "I'm not sure, Starfire. But it does seem sketchy."

Beastboy snickers from beside me, walking into the enchanting green light Starfire's hand emits. "Well, I guess training is done for today."

The masked teen turns to him, running a hand through his soft, black hair. "I guess so-"

"Cool! Come on Rae!" He interrupts, turning to me and grabbing my hand.

"Actually," Cyborg says, sauntering over. "That's not a free pass."

"Actually," Beastboy copies in an annoyed tone. "As much as I enjoy senselessly beating a bag hanging from the ceiling, I have more important things to do."

Robin and Cyborg glance at eachother, eyebrows raised. "Like what?" They challenge.

"I-I'm meeting with Kid Flash today!" He stutters, his sweat dropping anime style.

Cyborg sighs. "Kid Flash is on a mission with the Titans east." He pauses. "I'll give you another shot."

Beastboy bites his lower lip to stop it from trembling. "Er- Did I say Kid Flash? I m-meant Wally!"

"Same person, idiot," I monotone softly. He turns to me, but I gaze back at him with a smirk.

"Even friend Raven is the, on to you," Starfire giggles, covering her mouth with her hand.

Beastboy's mouth inches into a smile as he stares at my smirk fondly.

"Back on topic," The half man half machine coughs. "I should have the power back on; doesn't seem like anyone else was affected." He looks at his robotic hand, pressing a bottom button on the touch screen of his arm.

Beastboy keeps his eyes to me, even after I cross my arms over my chest and give him a questioning look. Our leader clears his throat, blankly looking at the blonde changeling.

Beastboy shakes his head and turns to Robin. "Huh?"

He sighs, smoothing the corners of his mask. "Back to work Titans, you've got a free period."

Beastboy smiles widely and takes my hand, escorting me through the training room doors. We laugh together as we sprint down the hallways, our fingers intertwined, smiling gratefully.

"So Rae," he starts, stopping in the middle of the hall. "What now?"

I shrug, taking the tie out of my hair and letting it fall to my shoulders.

His jaw drops as he stares at me, closing his mouth after it stays ajar for a while. I giggle, watching him shake his head and clear the daze from his eyes.

"We could always go on a mission," I trail off slightly, cupping his warm cheek in my pale hand.

He laughs sheepishly, coloring and averting my gaze.

"Nevermore it is, then," I smile, pulling him in for a kiss.