Where am I?

--Raven's POV--

Why the freak am I in my room?

I sit up, and almost throw up, as the nausea from last night sinks into my head.

What did I do that was so bad?

I didn't even drink anything! The only vague memory I have, is of...uhhh...well. I don't remember.

I hear a set of footsteps, running towards my room. I can't really open my eyes, though, I feel like they've been glued together, with something other than glue.

The footsteps get louder, and I attempt to do anything but lay here, worthless.

The footsteps stop abruptly, and a males voice is heard from outside of my room. "Raven?" The disembodied voice calls.

"Yeah?" I answer, again, holding my head and almost hurling.

The voice is silent for a minute, but babbles on anyway. "Okay, well, so you mind if I come in? I have something to talk to you about."

Talk to me about? Is this, like, some reality TV show? Sighing, I fully sit up, and move the covers from over my legs. "Just a minute." I state.

I wobble over to my dresser, and put on a cloak, not bothering to change my leotard from yesterday. I lazily brush my elongated purple hair, that now lies past my shoulders, and start for my door.

My head suddenly feels like stone as I move, weighing me down and pushing me towards the floor. The pain is unbearable, I can't, not, scream.

I yell out in pain and fall to my floor, as the figure from earlier steps into my room and carries me to the Med Bay.

My mind is moving too fast to see clearly who is helping me, but the voice speaks again.

"I love you." It tells me.