I'm A What?

--Ravens POV--
"It's about time you woke up."
I jump, and set my hands in a battle position. Not having powers could be dangerous right now, but I'm in the heart of an old building; the doors probably sealed closed.
A figure of a man steps from out of the shadows. It's to dark to tell who, but the voice answers for me.
"Hello. My dear Raven. How nice of us to be re-united."
I growl."What do you want?"
The man's contour begins to walk towards me, and I back away.
"I asked you what you wanted!"
The man stops, and picks up the bag from earlier. He waves the empty plastic over his hands, shaking it in my face.
"The final stage is complete, Raven."
The finally stage? What was he talking about? "What do you mean?" I cautiously asked, setting my hands down.
The man chuckled, his leather boots tapping the cool concrete harshly. "You shall be my apprentice, and together, we shall overthrow all good, and all other evil in our way!"
Raven stopped. She did NOT want to help anyone with... Good. She was evil now, being evil felt awesome. It got the blood rushing in her system, and got the anger flooding through her stream.
Raven felt herself nod, and speak. "My powers are gone, master. How shall I assist you in battle?"
The figure smiled, widely. "Oh my dear, you're old powers may be gone, but you will gain new as you progress."
Raven was confused about this. New powers? Death? Evil? Although she loved the idea of all three, she didn't know how or why.
Raven squinted at the man, still deciding on whether or not she should fulfill this energy.
"My dear." He started. "You're becoming a vampire."