Master..

--756 views! Thanks so much!

Ps: You can finally know who master is! (Maybe) I know I've delayed with this, and I always want to describe him... But anyway, here ya go--

--BB's POV--

My feet scale the floor, as I rush to the common room, anticipating our next attack.
Crime has been down lately, we've assumed a mass attack was being planned, so we all trained, and used our free time wisely.
Puffing once I get to the common room, words litter the computer screen where Robin and Cyborg drag their fingers across, opening files and documents.
Starfire stands aside, biting lightly on her fingernails, her purple booted feet tapping the floor rhythmically, as her eyes dart across the screen.
I approach the three, squinting my emerald eyes at the monitor, deciphering the criminal to attack.
Cyborg gasps, his human eye widening, and his robot one pulsing with a red light.
Robin backs up from the screen, holding his head in his hands, shaking it.
Starfire bites down on her nails, tears brimming the corners of her shimmering eyes, as her face scrunches up in pain.
Eyeing the others, I bring my vision up to the screen. My forest green skin turns a silky mucus shade, as my eyes burn and spin in my head.
My stomach and heart switch places, as they turn and lurch inside of me. Bile rises in the back of my throat, and my head starts to weigh me down, pushing myself against gravity.
I blink, and blink again, making sure the name on the computer was processed correctly in my mind.
That one name, one simple name, changing my whole perspective on life.
I gulp, my heart thundering inside my chest like a drum. The screen shines brightly, as the silence in the room ends.
"Raven is attacking Jump City."
***
--Raven's POV--

The sun, a warm ball of comfort, sets in the west, leaving us to decide if it's ever going to rise again. In its place, the moon, a cool shadow like satellite, casts darkness on us, forcing us to close our eyes, and ponder the possibilities of life for another day.

My teeth plead for blood, but I don't give them the satisfying urge to kill and drink. Instead, I remain in my room the cool night, my head pressed against the wall behind my ghost white body.
My energy depletes, my limbs and torso giving up on my responsibility to nourish them.
I swivel my shaking head to my boarded window, the rotting oak wood lazily pinned to the frame, blocking most of the sunlight.
A small ray of moonlight shines through a crevice in the wood, illuminating the cracks and holes in my bedroom's floor.
I stare at it, waiting for something to happen, for something to tell me what to do next, but, alas, I stay, hugging myself from the knees down, in this cold, abandoned, warehouse that I call home.

--Master's POV--

The moon creepily tiptoes into my room, casting a shadow of the tables and bookshelves along the red walls.
I sit at my desk, reviewing the records of our threat-Crow and I- on an old data paper.
Names and birthdates are only some of the information. Weaknesses and weak points are what i search for, hoping to end their lives in a brutal, horrifying way.
The Titans never liked me, especially Robin. I knew why, though, the ruckus I caused on the one night, destroying half the tower, and Ravens heart.
That was the best day of my life.
Winning her back wasn't hard for me, a poison and a dummy was all that was required.
I smile to myself, my eager and efficient planning paying off for my dues, and earning me the girl I killed.

(flashback)

--Raven's POV--

I stroll along the side of our beach, along the far end, kicking up rocks and sand from underneath my boots. I take one of them off, and ready for the other when a hand is placed on my throat.
Out of instinct, I turn efficiently and successfully to look at my captor without getting hurt.
A pair of masked eyes stare back at me, gazing heavily into mine.
I gasp, and back away, sand wedging itself in between my toes and chafing my skin. The masked captor nudges himself towards me, grabbing my hands, and placing them on his neck.
I reach for my communicator, but a strong, sharp sting travels up my arm and feeds into my lungs. Turning my head towards it, a needle protrudes from my hand, a grin appearing on his face.
I try to scream, to get the others attention, but no sound comes out, only a gurgle of noise.
"Hold it, sweet cheeks." The captor smiles, his voice warm and welcoming.
"Being rude isn't gonna get you anywhere in this world."
I struggle, whatever was in that syringe was strong, strong enough to hold me
back. I don't know what it was, but I need to find a way to stop it.
"X.." I cough.
He nods, his smile growing wider. "You got that right, sweet cheeks." X grips my wrists tightly, cutting off circulation temporarily, and dashing off into the water.
I watch him go, helpless in my situation. Holy water. That's what I need, I can fix poison with holy water.
I stumble to the side, grabbing a piece of litter- an empty bottle- and fill it quickly with ocean water.
Before I can find a place to rid the contaminates from the water, a familiar figure steps from the shadows.
His white hair sways around him, and his beading blue eyes bore into mine, squinting as the sun sets across the sea.
I approach him, my hand outstretched, attempting to grasp my power with no avail.
"Dear Raven, what will you become?" He vanishes, leaving me alone with myself, the poison, and the bottle.

(End flashback)

--Master's POV--

She will have no idea what comes next.