The Fight

--Raven's POV--

Master and I join in the main room, eyeing the door, and sprinting towards it. The crisp moonlight shines across the sky, causing the grass to glow with a creamy white hue.
I step out, Master behind me, as we march to the T shaped tower.
I run the scenario in my mind, kill, kill, kill again.. But something's different about this fight. A connection bubbles at the surface of my brain, silent words telling me to rethink my decision.
But I want to fight. I want to kill. Anything that Master wants, I shall fulfill.
We creep along the sides of the water, watching the tower closely under squinted eyes. I can see perfectly in the night, my eyes adjust naturally, seeking out my enemies easily.
A white static charge emerges from Masters hands, waving it's way to the tower and setting off the alarms inside.
I smirk, planting my feet in a fighting position, as the sound of scrambling footsteps and huffed breaths play from inside.
The first out is a boy; his spiked black Raven hair sits neatly on the top of his head, a black and yellow cape glistens in the offset light as he frantically looks around.
A girl; her creamy orange skin gives the illusion of a brisk tan, her eyes glowing a bright emerald.
A robot; metal engulfing every inch of his body shines in the little light, a blue eerie glow escaping from the paneling on his side.
And finally, a short green boy, looking directly at me, his gloved hand outstretched with a flabbergasted expression.
I stand, along with Master, glaring at the four as my eyes blacken, veins running through the center of them.
"Malichor.." The masked teen grits his teeth, his fists clenched shaking, pulled up in a punching position. Once he sees me, his arms droop, his jaw falling to the ground. "R-Raven?"
"It's Crow." I correct with a harsh tone, my eyes turning blotchier and pounding in the back of my head.
The cyborg lets an angry growl out, the sound bubbling from the bottom of his throat as he sets his arm up, aiming a complex machine at Master.
Master smirks and ducks out of the way, the blue charge fading away, glistening into nothing.
The strawberry haired girl flies up to me, a worried expression sitting lightly on her features. "Friend Raven?"
"I told you," I snarl. "My name is Crow." I let my teeth puncture out of my mouth, as I sprint in her direction.
A pair of steady arms take my hands in theirs, pinning my elbows together behind my back.
"Let me, GO!" My voice deepens, the demonic side of me escaping my mental cage.
I whip my leg backwards, awarding me with a cry of pain, as my captor falls on the ground, clutching his leg tightly in his green gloved hands.
"Raven, I-" The pointy haired boy stands in front of me, staring at me with his sparkling forest eyes.
I yell, pushing the boy to the ground. "My name is not RAVEN!"
He smiles up at me, blood trickling from his nose, slowly dripping down the side of his face, as he continues his toothy grin.
I hear the sound of Master shooting more of his power, stinging the girl, as she shakes violently.
My eyes never move from the boy, he slowly gets up, keeping his stare locked with mine, and he reaches his hand out for mine.
"Listen to me," he says, getting closer. "I need you to remember who I am."
I keep my eyes on him, squinting them with out completely closing my eyelids. "Why?"
He takes my hand in his, and I don't flinch. His touch feels.. Warm. Nothing Master had ever given me. My breathing deepens as my eyes flicker back to their normal deep violet, my heart thumping heavily.
"Raven, I love you."