Fight

-- Ravens POV --

He turns at my arrival, revealing sickly, vile teeth with a large grin. His red hot eyes bore into mine, yelling at me without words. I back away, rather dead in the lava maze then trapped with my own father. He smirks at me, raising his hand in a gesture, not meant for me.

Following his eyes to the corner of the room, four figures step solemnly, chains around their hands and ankles, dragging and clicking behind there slightly malnourished bodies.

The four figures, my four friends.

A shock whirls around my brain as I process the situation, watching them stop in front of Trigon, and stand straight waiting for new information.

I want to cry, I want to scream, I want to thrash, to yell, to save... But the dehydration I have come to know, has taken the energy from the waist down.

I turn to Trigon and growl, warm saliva bubbling behind my teeth. My father cackles triumphantly, knowing he had won without another thought.

And maybe he's right. Maybe I can't save them, maybe they are doomed to the same fate as me. But, that doesn't mean I can't try.

The anger that has found its way to me, earlier before breaks loose, my eyes stinging further white, my body slowly lifting off the ground.

The chains that hold my friends undo themselves, scurrying over to Trigon himself and engulfing him.

His laugh turns into a growl of anger as he attempted to pry off the chains. My friends help me, Cyborg shooting the chains and melting them together, with the help of Starfire, and Robin taking out a bird-a-rang to hit the fowl beast with.

As for my... Fiancé, his fierce roar echoes through me, my power draining quickly. The others stop, Trigon trapped and vulnerable for the time being. My body pales lighter as my power finishes, causing me to be slumped aside, my life fighting it's self to live.

The green boy runs over to me, putting his hand over my forehead and whispering something I couldn't quite make out. He smiles at me and goes back to face Trigon, a defining screech parting from his lips as he watches Beastboy with wide eyes.

The other three rush to my side, feeling my forehead with worried faces and concern. I smile, staring at the fight breaking out in front of me, knowing that one will win, and I could bet my life on that.

A bright green glow emerges from my teammates hands, his eyes glowing the same shade. "Thus ja minos!" He yells, encasing Trigon in the emerald light.

Trigon screams and struggles, the power over whelming him and killing him from the inside out. His body decays, leaving behind the golden chain we wore around his throat, as a token of evil.

Beastboy's skin slowly returns to a light tan as he continues to use his power, his hair turning a breath taking golden blonde. Once he sets his hands down, the glow vanishes, revealing a set of milky aquamarine eyes, that sparkle ever so slightly.

A dreamy sigh escapes my lips, watching him return to our huddle with a warm smile on his face.

My voice, still hoarse and dry, finds a small amount of energy to work off of. "You did it, Garfield. You did it."

~~~~

( there Ya go. Havin' fun with this series? *listens* maybe..? Anyways, I've been wanting to do that scene for EVER and I finally got to do it 😃 if your reading this : I don't usually read authors notes 😜 : comment- "read" in the comments. 📕 Thanx don't text and drive, btw )

Teens Will Be Teensजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें