Death

Searching the streets of Jump City at night, I walk down block after block, waiting for my meal to greet me.
As I walk, the midnight breeze blows against my face, cooling me. It feels good, though, I like the cold.
A group of men stand patrol outside of a bar, staring at me. I approach them, and am greeted by being circled, each man a wall in my way.
"What's a cutie like you doing out so late, little lady?" A man asks, stroking my cheek.
I decide to play along, maybe make a meal out of this man. "Oh, I'm terribly lost. May you teach me the way home?"
The man smirks, and lays his hand over my shoulder. I press my head to his neck, as we walk away from the group.
In little to no time, I am standing, alone, with this man, in a dark eerie alley.
He pushes me against the brick wall, feeling my sides as he kisses my neck. I smirk, and play along, draping my arms over his shoulders, playing with his mess of hair.
When the man pulls away, it's my turn. I gently press my lips to his collarbone, hoping to get him to roll back a little.
Once he does, my teeth pierce out of my mouth, and stab the man in the throat.
Since his head was laid back, his blood gurgled in the back of his throat. While the blood enters my stomach, a warm comforting feeling fulfills me. I start to warm up, the mans blood transferring to my stream, pleasuring my thirst.
Once the man is pale, and dry, I shove the body in a dumpster, careful not to make any loud noise, and to cover the body in the most amount of trash possible.
A broken mirror lay in the dumpster, reflecting my eyes back at me. My skin was slightly more pink, and blood seeped from the corners of my mouth.
I smiled at my reflection, my teeth growing out as I took a good look at the pointy ends.
Once I was content, I shut the dumpster, and headed back to my masters hideout.
Once there, I confronted my love, and told him of my success. "My mission is complete." I said. "I have killed a peasant human, and deposited of the body, in a nearby trash."
My master nodded. "Good, Raven. Now we must give you the villain name you desire."
At the word 'villain' I smiled brightly, my fangs popping out of my mouth and jutting towards my lips.
The man nodded, and took my hand. With one last wish to my soul, I kissed him, my blood rushing through me, as I pressed my lips to his.
My master kissed my back, and when it was done, pulled away, and looked into my eyes.
"Very good, my sweet Raven. We are on the same path now."
I smirked. "Call me Crow."