Do Your Research

A/N: Back again! This chapter does contain smut and is mostly from Izuku's point of view. THIS IS JUST A DADDY KINK. Bakugou is NOT in little space. If you're not okay with that don't read but I do thank you for your support still. Also contains voyeurism, somnophilia, and slight feminization. It's meant to be a little silly.

Izuku has always been a naturally curious child. He's observant by nature and he enjoys the intake of information he receives---loves to learn. He can't remember how old he was when he had actually started to keep his precious notebooks filled with knowledge on both heroes, friends, and foes alike. There is, however, so much he's still so very curious about.

Like the dynamic of Shouto and Katsuki's relationship.

He understands that Shouto is the caregiver and Katsuki is the little. He understands that Katsuki likes to bottom and Shouto prefers to be on top. Those were fairly easy concepts to understand. But how do they separate the two? Do they only have sex when Katsuki isn't little? If not, how does sex work when he's in that headspace? Does he understand what's happening? Does Shouto have to explain it to him? He wants to ask, but he'd have to do so while Katsuki's in his headspace to avoid being blown into the stratosphere. Even then, he may incur upon Todoroki's wrath to ask such an invasive question. So for now, Izuku gives up the idea of ever getting an answer.

That is, until he finds himself stuck in a fortunately unfortunate situation.

You see, he had been spending the day with little Kacchan per usual while Shouto went to visit his mother for the day. It hadn't been anything out of the ordinary for them during that time, save for the fact that they had spent the day in Kacchan's room and not Izuku's. They'd made pillow forts, eaten snacks, and binged Disney movies at Kacchan's request, ending the day with a bedtime story that Izuku made just for him.

The explosive blonde had been put to bed no later than 8:30PM after talking with Todoroki on the phone to tell him goodnight. He had assure Izuku that he'd be home before curfew to get him, not wanting to cause an episode again. Izuku managed to stay up until 9:30 before he, too, fell asleep in Kacchan's room, making himself comfortable in the nest of blankets and pillows on the floor while Katsuki curled up in his bed.

The sound of the door opening stirred him out of his slumber around ten.

It startled him at first until he remembered where he was, eyes opening just the slightest to catch a glimpse of Shouto's face caught by the light of his cellphone in the dark. He stops just short of where Izuku is sprawled out on the floor and smiles, stepping over him as quietly as he can as not to wake him. Izuku is grateful that he decides not to wake him up and send him to his own dorm this late. He's much too tired and is unsure of whether or not his limbs will take him there without incident so he closes his eyes again and sinks back into the bedding to go back to bed.

It proves to be a more difficult task than he'd like.

There's the constant sound of shuffling going on behind him at the desk where he assumes that Shouto is getting undressed and ready for bed. He can hear him make his way over to the bed, can hear him climb onto it before it falls silent. All he can hear is Kacchan's soft snoring in the blue-black dark of the room. Eventually, it lulls him back to sleep again.

For all of ten minutes.

He's stirred awake by what sounds like Katsuki's voice, a soft, pitiful whine spilling out. Izuku nearly jumps to his feet out of instinct---thinks he might be having a nightmare until he remembers that Kacchan's daddy is with him so he doesn't have to handle it this time but his thoughts instantly derail the moment he hears---