The Babysitter Said

"Daddy, what's a blowjob?"

Shouto chokes on his tea, so caught by the ankle that it slides down the wrong pipe and comes back up quite violently. Izuku is at his side, patting him on the back as he tries to right himself.

"Katsuki! That's such a horrible word, where did you learn that?" Tenya gasps, hands moving in vigorous motions as he expresses his displeasure to the explosive boy. Jirou rolls her eyes next to him when Katsuki slaps his hands over his mouth, looking quite like the word has burned his tongue.

"I-It is?!"

"It's not a bad word. Iida's just being Iida." She assures him, leaning over to wipe the smeared mashed potatoes from his cheek as he removes his hands. He allows her to without fuss, still fairly confused.

"Oh..."

"But we'd still prefer you don't say that word, okay Kitty?" Eijirou says opposite of him.

Today had been a fairly nice day for a picnic outside, so per Little Katsuki's request that is exactly what they did. Shouto, Izuku, Tenya, Kyouka, Eijirou and Tsuyu were all in attendance, picnic basket full to the brim with snacks and picnic  foods---save for the ones spread about their blanket. They were enjoying a comfortable silence when Katsuki popped his question. He didn't think it would nearly take Shouto out.

"O-Oh...but...if it's not a bad word, w-why can't I say it?"

A collective sigh. Shouto clears his throat, finally able to breath correctly. Izuku pats him on the back once more.

"Are you okay?"

"Aaa---ahm, yes. Thank you, Izuku."

"Sure. You wanna handle this one or let me?"

Shouto thinks it over. Izuku seems to think it over too. They both shake their heads.

"No offense, Izuku, but---"

"Yeah, no, you're totally right."

Shouto turns to face Katsuki, almost unable to contain himself when he looks into those big, curious eyes.

"Well, darling, a---a...blowjob...is something that two grownups do when they love each other and...want to make each other feel good."

Katsuki's head cocks to the side and he blinks owlishly, lips pursed as he thinks over Shouto's explaination.

"Like when they want to make a baby?"

"Yes, exactly like that, kitten."

"C-can I give you blowjobs, daddy?"

Eijirou lets out a loud, obnoxious snort, hand clapping over his mouth as he falls over into Izuku's lap to try and contain the sounds of his laughter. Jirou isn't any better off and Tenya is so incredibly red in the face that it's hysterical, hands slapped over his ears to try and drown out such an inappropriate conversation.

"U-Uh...well, no, sweetheart---"

"Why?"

"B-Because we---"

"Do you give me blowjobs?"

"Yes, but---"

"Oh! Is it when you put your tongue in my---"

No longer able to control himself, Eijirou lets out a screeching bout of laughter. He's clutching onto Izuku like a lifeline, slumped over him with tears streaming down his face. Jirou has curled in on herself, not as obnoxious but still laughing nonetheless.

"Eiji."

"S-Sorry, s-sorry, Izu, but---"

"Yes, you think it's funny, I know."