Little Trouble Maker Pt. 1

A/N: Four part chapter. This one is meant to be comical.

"Is he...ah...gonna stay like that?"

Not that Eijirou is complaining. Katsuki looks so cute sitting on the edge off the table in his shirt that's several sizes too big for him, legs dangling and tiny arms crossed over his chest as he attempts to glare the redhead into a pile of ashes.

"We're not sure. The villain whose quirk he was hit by is currently in the hospital with a concussion, courtesy of Bakugou, so for now we have to wait until he's coherent to question him. Until then, he's stuck like this." Aizawa explains. Izuku nods in understanding. It wouldn't be the first time Katsuki had gotten himself into a mess he couldn't clean up. "Right, right. Which is why you called us here."

"Yeah. We need you to look after him. Todoroki won't be back from patrol until later, so we're leaving him in your hands until then."

Recovery Girl taps Izuku's leg with her cane to get his attention and he jumps back a bit, a little startled to know that she'd been standing there the entire time and he hadn't even noticed.

"He's not actually regressed in age, but his body is still incredibly fragile like a toddler so it's best he not do any combat training. If he uses his quirk full strength with this body, the body will blow himself apart."

Katsuki's glare turns on her and he snarls. "I'm not gonna just fucking sit around and do nothing! This is such bullshit!"

Eijirou chokes on his own spit in an attempt to hold in his laughter at the sound of Katsuki's tiny, prepubescent voice. The tiny blonde fluff instantly starts sparking off, face red with both anger and humiliation.

"Don't fuckin' laugh at me, Shitty Hair, I'll kill you!"

"I'm sorry, I just can't take you seriously when you sound like that, dude!" 

Katsuki has to be escorted out of Recovery Girl's office like an angry kitten. He knows it's going to be a long week.

#

Shouto is tired after a long evening of patrolling with his father. Not because anything of significance had actually happened---the evening had been quite uneventful---but because his father just droned on and on about finding a nice girl with a strong quirk to settle down and start a family with.

He doesn't want a nice girl. He's got Katsuki.

And he doesn't want to start a family yet. He hasn't even graduated!

Does his father ever shut up for more than ten seconds to listen to him express these feelings? Absolutely not. Did he ever try to talk about something as severely important as getting his mother released from that damned institution? You bet your fuckin' ass he doesn't. Why did he even agree to this stupid fuckin internship to begin with?

To learn to use your powers better and be the greatest hero you're capable of being, obviously. He thinks to himself. He has to reminds himself that it's not just for him, either. It's for his mother, whom he wants to make proud. It's for Katsuki, because he promised he'd become a proper rival for him and not treat him any less just because they're together (and because he wants to make as much money as he can to splurge on his baby, but he won't mention that out loud).

So alas, he has to suck it up and deal with it.

With that being said, he could use some cuddling and kisses from his hotheaded boyfriend at the moment so he forgoes greeting his classmates as he comes in, in favor of dragging himself up to Katsuki's room as quickly as his aching legs will allow him.