Pride

A/N: Enjoy this crack chapter. Smut at the request of one of you beautiful fuckers. Kinks and shit but not really? Enjoy almost 5k of pure trash, thanks.

"This is such bullshit."

Eijirou gives Kaminari a sympathetic pat on the back but Izuku has a smug air about him, accented by the incredibly cheeky smirk on his face. He's so very proud of his boy.

"I don't know, Kaminari. Sounds like someone might just be a hater."

Kaminari looks at him with a sour look, bordelining on distraught.

"Out of any hero that they could have picked, why is it that Kacchan got his own theme song? Not even All Might has a theme song!"

"Maybe it's 'cause I'm the hottest shit out since All Might hung his cape up, Spark Plug." Katsuki says, shit-eating grin splattered across his face as the song plays over from the beginning. Shouto snorts---sort of a laugh---as he bobs his head along to the song, Katsuki sitting up in his lap. "Hottest piece of shit out is my dad. Get it? Cause he's a literal flaming turd?"

"You're not very good at jokes, Sho."

"You know what, Midoriya? I'm trying. I'm a sad boy, what do you want from me?"

Iida looks pleasantly surprised from where he sits, listening to the song play out with focus. "It's actually very accurate and quite catchy. Not my particular taste in music but this is---what is it that you all say? It's a bop."

Kyouka curls in on herself to laugh, slapping Sero across the chest. "Iida just said bop. God, he's such a nerd."

"It is, in fact, a bop though. What's the name of this song again?"

"It's literally just called Bakugo! and it's by Kamil."

"Okay but he's saying the 'N' word, like, a lot. Is that okay?" Ojirou points, seeming genuinely concerned about the fact that it's loud enough to be heard from outside. Katsuki scoffs and rolls his eyes. "You literally had Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp a Butterfly playing on six different speakers yesterday."

"Okay, but that album is heat."

"So is this one, bitch. Deal with it." And he looks him dead in the eyes as he turns it up louder for one last replay.

"The only part about this that's inaccurate is that he thinks you get bitches and that's hilarious." Sero chortles. Katsuki quickly gives him the bird. "Fuck you. I could get more bitches than you could ever dream of, you soy faced fuck."

"But you don't."

"Cause I'm gay, obviously."

"You don't even get boy bitches."

"That's not for want or trying, though." Ojirou chimes. "You have all openly admitted to the fact that you wanted to have some sort of relations with Katsuki and as of late, uh...he's been fairly...sought after? Yeah, that's a good way to put it."

"Not to mention I've been focused on being the best out of all of you chumps. How do you think I got my own song?" He's boasting, obviously, because he hasn't even gone Pro yet and people are already making songs about how awesomely badass he is. He won't say it out loud but he's just as surprised as everyone else that someone wrote a song about him before they wrote a song about All Might.

It's fuckin' All Might, for Christ's sake!

"Maybe he doesn't get bitches cause he's too busy being Todoroki's bitch." Kaminari says bitterly to which Katsuki just laughs at him.