Rue

A/N: non-con ahead. Enjoy over 5k of absolute garbage. Slight trigger warning for a joke that may come off as offensive for others who, like me, have autism. I assure you it is a small inside joke and nothing more than that but if you are sensitive to things like that then please read with caution. Thank you.

Aizawa can think of a number other things he'd much rather be doing on a Friday evening (like, perhaps sleeping) than sitting in a stuffy suit in a room full of pretentious assholes but alas, the matter is much too important to ditch out on.

"What do we know?"

"Well, we know that it's obviously someone who has access to the campus or else they wouldn't be able to snap nude photos of our students in our supposedly secure dorms." The teacher points dryly. It's meant to be a jab at how lax the security on campus has become since the lack of incedents at U.A in recent months but that would also be taking a jab at himself since it is, in all essence, his job to look after Class A.

His poor, overworked, underpaid self.

It doesn't help that he and All Might had to quite literally knock on the doors of parents to convince them to allow their children to move somewhere that they were supposed to be protected and they still haven't figured out who the mole was. Inko Midoriya would flip her absolute shit if she knew what had been going down.

Midoriya has begged that the school board keep it under wraps for that reason alone. It didn't take much talking to convince them.

"The boy has been sexually assaulted twice within the last month and now this. Why is it that villains have such an obsession with him?" Cementoss ponders aloud.

"Because they feel like they can relate to him. They assume, because of Young Katsuki's outer demeanor, that they have some sort of kindred spirit and that they can turn him to the forces of evil." All Might supplies. Best Jeanist scoffs at that. "They couldn't be further from the truth. If they think that anything they could say or do could sway him then they are quite naive." 

If he's learned anything about Bakugou Katsuki, it's that anyone who threatens his ideals is only digging an early grave. The boy is resilient, if nothing else.

"So then what are we to do?" Tsukauchi questions. At this point, he can only allow the heroes to take the lead and lend his assistance.

"We up pro hero security around the dorms at night to deter threats until we can gather more information. It's the only move that we can make. Stationing police officers would only alert not only the perpetrators, but also the press." Nedzu offers.

"And how'dya suggest we do that?" Mic isn't exactly keen on the idea of circling the building all night. And even if they did, this person obviously has been able to get in without being seen by any of the droids or cameras. There has to be a better way.

"We have two pros at a time on patrol during the night to check perimeters and we have shifts that we split into two. It may help if we keep the students in one spot for the night as well, it would be much easier to keep an eye on them and making sure they're safe. Aizawa and All Might, this will be your responsibility. They are your students, after all."

Aizawa could be sleeping tonight.

If he wasn't a Pro Hero.

And...if he didn't care so much about those disastrous brats in the first place.

He accepts his fate with a sigh and an encouraging smile from his colleague.

#

"We're...having a slumber party?"