deux

it's over for chris and jenny!

when confronted by paparazzi a few days ago, jenny slate confirmed the break up from chris evans, and i don't think any of us saw it coming! we at e! news really thought they were going to make it this time

when confronted by paparazzi a few days ago, jenny slate confirmed the break up from chris evans, and i don't think any of us saw it coming! we at e! news really thought they were going to make it this time. chris evans and jenny slate had been dating on and off, most recently getting together after chris's somewhat messy split from avengers: endgame and absolute angel voiced camille laurent, whom he dated for a good bit before ending things. slate was questioned by the paps while she was leaving her house in los angeles, they asked her why her and evans had split, her alleged response was: "you can't date a guy that's more interested in a 13 year old girl." which not only makes evans like the bad guy in the relationship, but makes jenny seem quite rude. by "13 year old girl" we can only guess that slate was referring to camille laurent, who just recently turned 22.

camille laurent has seemed like the home wrecker in the relationship, especially after releasing her album with dedications still to chris evans and admitting her unwavering love for him on the late show with jimmy kimmel! although evans and slate broke up, is it bad that we wish camille and chris would get back together?

camille laurent teases upcoming U.S tour!

everything cloak and dagger season two!

timeline of chris evans and jenny slate relationship

timeline of chris evans and camille laurent relationship