trente

chris evans out and about! but without camille laurent...
by e!news

yesterday around noon, chris evans was seen out and walking dogs with his famous ex, minka kelly

yesterday around noon, chris evans was seen out and walking dogs with his famous ex, minka kelly. the two seemed to be having a great time, chatting and laughing like old friends. but, are they more than friends? there is no evidence that chris evans and his current girlfriend, camille laurent, have broken up. there's always the possibility that they haven't, and chris evans is exploring the side of infidelity. leaving camille, who is currently on a high grossing U.S. tour, alone and heartbroken. an inside source for chris and camille have stated that things have been a little rocky for the popular couple known as chrismille. many people just assume it's the effect of the 15 year age gap finally kicking in. publicists from camille and chris have yet to comment on the subject and neither have the actual lovers. we wish the best for camille in this hard time but hope that chris and minka also find happiness!

cloak and dagger season 2 finale breakdown

is there a chance chris evans will be back as cap?

did chris evans and sebastian stan actually kiss?

is aubrey joseph allergic to guacamole?