dix-sept

when the light streamed through the blinds and danced around the carpet of chris's room camille wished she could tell it to fuck off.

he wasn't awake yet but he would be soon. she didn't want him to wake because she knew that when he did, he would have to leave. and once he left it would be a couple of weeks until she got to see him again.

camille felt her love shift next to her, the mattress dipping slightly to accompany his larger body.

"morning, beautiful." he mumbled, throwing a lazy arm over her waist and pulling her up against him.

the blonde girl sighed, "hi, chris."

her voice was too quiet, too slow, and frankly just too sad for how she usually acted in the mornings, especially after she put on such an exceptional show the night before.

"what's wrong?" he asked her, turning so that they were now facing each other, no hiding behind the white covers.

"you're leaving today." she whispered, tracing her fingers along the prominent ridges of his face, incase she would forget how he looked while they were apart.

"i know, millie, i'm sorry. but i promise, i promise that we'll be back together before you know it."

she still acted like a child, a puffy pout playing at her lips as she sat up and crossed her arms at him.

"why are you even worried about me?" he laughed, "you're going on tour, you get to go be a star!"

she uncrossed her arms and smiled a giddy smile, "i guess you're right."

pulling the blonde girl back into his arms, they laid back for a little bit, just a little more time together.

"i'm always right."

"don't push it, evans."