1. 💙

Yeonjun wasn't your typical teenage jerk. Sure, he was popular but it didn't mean that he didn't care for anyone.

He was sweet, caring, funny, a hidden nerd, and he was a jock. Yes, sometimes his pride did get to his head, but he still always stayed humble. But no matter how popular he got, he still felt really lonely. His parents had urged him to move out when he was seventeen because of a few reasons and he had been pretty affected by it.

Needless he loved to make new 'friends' who probably only hung out with him cause he was popular.

"Well that's the only reason that girls like me anyways, and the fact that I'm good looking" Yeonjun thought as he walked down the hallways towards the locker where a bunch of girls stood probably gossiping about stupid rumors.

Yeonjun just smiled as he pushed past them and opened his locker. Once he was done getting his stuff, he shut his locker and turned around ready to head to the cafeteria when he saw a girl standing in front of him.

"So I really like you and I mean who wouldn't like a popular hunk like you? So you wanna go out with me?" The girl put out there pretty confident.

"I don't even know your name.... Sorry but I kinda prefer being single than being with someone I know nothing about" Yeonjun replied as he walked past her and towards the lunch area.

Yeonjun hated rejecting girls but after a few years he had gotten used to it.

"Yo Jun! Get over here!" MinHyuk his 'best friend' called.

"Hey MinHyuk. What's up?" He replied trying to sound as happy as he could and dragged himself over to the table where MinHyuk was.

"You don't sound happy to see me." He complained and Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"Sorry, I've just been having a terrible headache all morning" Yeonjun confessed as he rubbed his head.

"Oh cool, hey um can you help me with something?" Minhyuk asked as he completely ignored Yeonjuns previous statement.

Yeonjun sighed as he listened as Minhyuk went on and on about some idiotic girl who he had a crush on.

"Hey hyung" a cheery voice called as the boy sat down.

Yeonjun looked up happy to see one of his real friend.

"Hueningkai!" He exclaimed exhausted as he motioned the younger to save him from this situation.

"Right uh- Taehyun wanted to see you at the corner table" Hueningkai informed.

"Taehyun isn't even at the corner table" Minhyuk raised an eyebrow. "Yeah... he told me he had practice" Yeonjun added on.

"Not helping" Hueningkai mouthed as he glared at Yeonjun who mentally yelled at himself.

"He'll be there soon..." Hueningkai tried again as Yeonjun nodded and picked up his tray.

"Oh. See you later then" Minhyuk shrugged as he continued his conversation with someone else.

"Thanks for saving me." Yeonjun muttered, "uh-huh. Beomgyu sits at the corner table. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Plus I heard that he has a really cute friend" Hueningkai gossiped causing Yeonjun to playfully roll his eyes.