15. ❤️

"Go Jisung! You can do it mate! we believe in you! you'll do—"

"Shut up Felix. I don't think he needs you smothering him right now" Soobin coldly spoke making Felix pout before look away towards Beomgyu with a complaining glance.

"Hyung..." Beomgyu muttered raising an eyebrow towards Soobin making the older sigh profusely.

"I'm sorry Lix" Soobin rolled his eyes before looking over at Jisung who was finally giggling again due to the amusing friend group he had.

"Go get 'em tiger!" Soobin cheered making Felix slap his forehead before looking over at Jisung and muttering a 'you got this'.

Jisung gulped before walking over towards the tiny group of boys who were laughing about something stupid. Yeonjun looked up acknowledging Jisung's presence before smirking at him.

"H-Hey Minho!" Jisung squeaked looking at Minho who enthusiastically smiled back waving at the boy.

"Oops looksksksksk like we gotta go now. don't wanna be third wheelsksksksk" Hyunjin joked awakening his inner vsco self making Jeongin and Seungmin glare at him in the process.

"Say that one more time and i'm breaking up with you" Seungmin muttered followed by a 'so am I' from Jeongin, before the two sighed in sync and walked away hand in hand.

"BUT SEUNGMIN! WE AREN'T EVEN DATING YET??" Hyunjin yelled as he chased after the two boys as Chan sighed and waked away obviously not caring.

Yeonjun, Hueningkai and Taehyun noticed the others and headed their way as they all huddled in the corner staring at Jisung and Minho.

"He finally got the guts huh?" Yeonjun muttered in Soobin's ea, his hot breath tickling every single hair on Soobin's neck making the younger tense up.

"I guess that's how convincing we really are" Soobin muttered back in hopes of flirting making Yeonjun burst into fits of giggles as Felix sighed sarcastically at Soobin.

"Hyung... that didn't even make sense" Hueningkai muttered making Soobin fluster up and hide his face in his palms as he saw Jisung run towards the group.

"OH MY GODFATHERNESS!!! HE JUST ASKED ME ON A DATE AND HE CALLED ME CUTE AND THEN SAID I WAS "HIS SQUIRELL!!!'" Jisung squealed choking Beomgyu in the process as Beomgyu cheered on as well encouraging Jisung more.

"Dude! you just got yourself a boyfriend! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!" Felix exclaimed hugging onto the younger boy in excitement.

"Now all that's left is Soobin and Beomgyu and then we'll be done!! I'll be a successful parent!!!" Felix squealed before realizing that both Yeonjun and Taehyun were listening to them .

Hueningkai burst into a cackle as he rolled on the floor laughing as Soobin, Beomgyu, Felix and, Jisung looked towards the two boys in sync.

Yeonjun looked confused and slightly hurt while Taehyun was pouting.

"Y-You like someone and you didn't tell me? You're best friend??" Taehyun asked hurt making Beomgyu hurriedly shake his head before run over to Taehyun and hug him.

"It's fine. I just though I'd— never mind" Taehyun sighed as he looked over at Soobin with a smirk.

"Soobinnie likes someone??" Yeonjun exclaimed slinging his arm around Soobin before grinning at him.

Hueningkai tensed up and furrowed his eyebrow. Yeonjun had admitted to him a few days ago that he liked Soobin, and Soobin had admitted to liking Yeonjun.

Clearly this situation was weird since Yeonjun was straight up denying his emotions making Hueningkai sigh painfully.

"Yeah actually... It's this really cute guy and-"

"FELIX..." Soobin's eyes widened as he sighed exhausted at the boys big mouth.

Luckily the bell rang right then saving the rest from witnessing a huge confession that was going to take place as Soobin smiled.

"Gotta go to Chemistry... see you later" Soobin grinned.

"Um.. Soobin? We all have chemistry together..." Beomgyu reminded making Soobin's smile drop.

great...