32. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

yes. this is happening.

———

"WHAT IS HE DEAD?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE FAINTED. W H A T"

Taehyun was losing his mind. The second he's been brought to the infirmary by Yeonjun, he'd started pestering the older on what had happened to beomgyu.

"Calm the hell down. HES F I N E" Yeonjun mumbled through gritted teeth as he glared at the over dramatic Taehyun.

"Calm down junnie hyung" Soobin mumbled against the oldies side. As soon as Soobin had laid his eyes on Yeonjun entering the room, he'd jumped onto him and buried his head in his chest.

Needles to say, Yeonjun looked like a potato right now. Soobin clinging onto his side, Taehyun pulling his arm over and over again questioning him and Kai just crying on yeonjuns hair, thinking that Beomgyu was going to die.

"Kai, calm down he isn't going to die, he just fainted because of stress. that's all" Yeonjun comforted before moving his hand to ruffle Kai's hair. This making Soobin jealous and causing him to head butt Yeaonjun's gut.

The small scream that Yeonjun let out made every single person in the nurses office including his friends turn to him and shush him.

Yeonjun groaned before glaring at Soobin and turning back to face the bed where Beomgyu was asleep.

"Instead or clinging onto me... why don't you guys go and sit by Beomgyu's side?" he questioned making everyone start complaining about how Yeonjun didn't love them and just wanted to get rid of them.

"FINE FINE FINE. I GET IT" Yeonjun exclaimed, this once again earning him a glare and shush from everyone in the room.

Yeonjun narrowed his eyes before sighing and staring at the ground in annoyance.

"Why can't he just wake up already" Yeonjun murmured, this making Soobin look up at Yeonjun and lightly peck his cheek.

"Don't worry hyung. I'm sure Beomgyu's alright" he mumbled, this making Yeonjun's cheeks tint to a pink color.

A few good minutes passed with the same atmosphere. Everyone clinging to Yeonjun, the boy eventually getting mad and slightly yelling and this leading to everyone in the room getting mad again and threatening to kick him out.

Right as Yeonjun was about to argue back and throw a possible cotton ball at the nurse's head, the curtains around Beomgyu's bed/couch started shaking and up awoke Beomgyu.

"BEOMGYU!" the four other boys screamed, this causing them to finally get kicked out of the room with a confused Beomgyu following them.

"What did you even do to get kicked out of the nurses office?" Beomgyu questioned with a goofy grin on his face, before looking over at Taehyun.

Needless to say, the smile on his face dropped and his face turned an immediate shade of red.

"I don't want to talk to him" he muttered before grabbing onto Soobin and attempting to walk away, this making Taehyun panic.

"No! hyung wait!" Taehyun called as he rushed after the two and quickly grabbed onto Beomgyu's hand. Beomgyu blushed, Soobin squealed, Yeonjun sighed, and Kai screamed.

Taehyun's face was a bright red as he quickly mumbled a "don't go idiot, i have something to say"

Beomgyu raised an eyebrow, his face red as well before nodding as a signal for Taehyun to start.

"um- i like you too. I really do" Taehyun quickly muttered before looking away, his face bright red. Beomgyu's face was like a tomato as well.

"So what?" He questioned, tilting his head with an eyebrow raised making Taehyun's blush deepen as he looked at the boy in confusion.

"So um- I- I- want you to g-go out with me" he mumbles once again, this making Beomgyu blush before hiding his face in his arms and squealing.

"Is he alright?" Yeonjun questioned, leaning in to whisper into Soobin's ear making the younger flinch in surprise before muttering a 'he's beomgyu, when is he ever alright or normal?'. Yeonjun snorted in amusement before turning his head back to the scene in front of him.

Taehyun was kneeling like a prince in front of Beomgyu who was blushing and squealing. Hueningkai was a little off to the side, grinning and taking a video of the whole thing to use it as blackmail material later.

"So um- Is that a y-yes?" Taehyun questioned, Beomgyu immediately nodding. When everyone saw his reaction, the entire hallway screamed in excitement as Taehyun quickly stood up and swung his arm around Beomgyu, pulling him into a hug.

"Let's ditch the idiots" he mumbled into Beomgyu's ear before grinning and pulling the older away from everyone. As soon as they were out of sight the three others turned towards each other with a stoic look on their faces.

"So, i'm probably going to end up third wheeling if I continue to hang out with you hyungs. No offense, but I'd rather not. Imma go find myself a girlfriend or boyfriend too" Kai quickly ranted before smiling widely and rushing away.

Now that it was just the two, Yeonjun quickly latched himself onto Soobin's arm and grinned at him cutely. Soobin smiled back at him with a silly look on his face before the older pulled him away and towards the janitors closet.

"The bathroom isn't safe anymore. We need a new place to hangout, so this is it. Sorry Mr. Kim, but you're going to have to adjust with west wing closet for a while" Yeonjun mumbled, smiling at the janitor before dragging Soobin into the tiny room and slamming the door shut.

"So what are we gonna-" Soobin was cut off by Yeonjun pouting at him. Understanding what to do, Soobin simply wrapped his arm around Yeonjun as the two just stood there. The next few minutes was spent with the two just standing there quietly, occasionally pecking each other and giving each other eskimo kisses.

"So, we did cause Taegyu huh?"

"I guess, we did"