18.💗

Did we really hit 2k views or are my eyes just tricking me?! Thank you guys soooososooso much this means so much to me :))) ♥️

Soobin was very confused.

He was at his house with Felix and Beomgyu just doing normal teenage boy things when his mom swooped into the house and pulled him into a hug.

"Mom... what's up?" Soobin asked suspicious of this sudden contact.

"Ok... Promise me you wont freak out" His mom requested before gently lifting a basket outside and opening it only for a small puppy to jump out of it.

"My boss was going to abandon this little guy outside so i volunteered to adopt him instead... I hope you're alright w-" Soobin tacked his mom into a tight hug.

"OH MY GOD WHAT AM I GONNA NAME HIM?? AWWW HE IS SO CUTE wot" Soobin exclaimed playing with the tiny puppy that seemed to enjoy Soobin's company.

"You are literally the best mother ever Ms.Choi" Felix exclaimed getting his own turn to pet the dog that rolled around in all this new attention.

"Eomma! I could literally give you all my love" Beomgyu exclaimed lifting the tiny puppy up and running around with it.

"What should we name it?" Soobin asked making his friends and his mom think hard.

"How bout sean? it sounds like a cool name " Soobin's mom suggested making the others nod in agreement.

"alright! You're now Sean!" Soobin exclaimed quickly taking a picture of the dog to brag to Yeonjun about.

Yeonjunnie <3

me
I GOT A DOG AGSHUHOIPLKSH wot

meI GOT A DOG AGSHUHOIPLKSH wot

Yeonjunnie <3 is typing...

Yeonjunnie <3
YOU LUCKY BEYAUTCH!! HOW DARE YOU THAT IS SO CUTE
ASJKHLFPHSDJLKFG what's da name??

me
His name is Sean :)))

Yeonjunnie <3
can i meet him??? I'm with Kai and Taehyun rite now but
if you dont mind I could bring them over too... I think everyone
deserves to see this cutie!

me
Sure!! :))

"Talking to your boyfriend.. I see" Soobin's mom teased making the said boy blush before lightly hitting his mom's shoulder.

"He's not my boyfriend YET mom... plus Taehyun and Kai are gonna come over too. so can you pleaseee make the bread thingy if it isn't a problem?" Soobin requested making his mom and felix scoff.

"It's chocolate croissant!!" The two of them exclaimed as Beomgyu silently mouthed it and impersonated them.

"Yeah those things" Soobin muttered making his mom chuckle.

"aish... either i'm getting old or your just not growing up" Soobin's mom muttered before walking into the kitchen.

A knock on the door startled the boys as Soobin immediately sprinted to the door and brushed his hair lightly before calmly opening the door acting like he totally didn't just trip over a million things getting to it.

"Delivery for Jigyu Choi" the pizza delivery man spoke making Soobin groan before lazily calling at his mom.

"Ya ya! Don't close the door yet!" Yeonjun's voice rang through the street as he, taehyun and Kai came skidding down the road with their bikes.

Yeonjun attempted to jump off it and ended up crashing right into the pizza guy who crashed into Soobin who crashed into Beomgyu who crashed into his mom.

Felix laughed loudly at this mess making everyone snap their heads towards him.

"You guys do you. My boyfriend needs me" Felix laughed as he walked out the door waving at the groaning boys.

"All I do is try to deliver pizza and I almost get killed" He muttered lowly beofre smiling at Ms.Choi.

"I'll take my leave ma'am." He walked away from the mess glaring at the boys making them nervously chuckle.

"YOUR DOG IS SO CUTE THE FRICK" Kai squealed as he picked Sean up and pet him excitedly.

"yeah, but Soobinnie is cuter" Yeonjun muttered causing Soobin to blush slightly before hiding his face in his palms.

"OH MY GOD IS JUNNIE HYUNG FLIRTING??" Beomgyu exclaimed before winking at the older causing the older to sigh loudly.

"As if you aren't always flirting with Taehyun" Yeonjun spoke back sticking his tongue out at Beomgyu causing him to scoff.

"Oh its on" Beomgyu muttered before screaming and launching himself onto Yeonjun who scoffed loudly before crashing to the ground wrestling with Beomgyu.

"Shoot..." Soobin yelled trying to pry Yeonjun and Beomgyu away from each other as they wrestled while screaming like little girls.

"Hyungs STOP THAT!" Taehyun yelled only causing the two to glare at him before pulling him into the battle as well.

"Oh god" Soobin muttered as he watched Kai try to intervene only to be pulled into the fight himself.

"Boys! What is going o-" Soobin's mom stopped with an amused expression at the girly fight that had broken out.

"GUYS!" Soobin yelled making Yeonjun scream as Beomgyu pulled at his hair causing Soobin to scoff.

"oh you DID NOT JUST DO THAT" Soobin yelled as he launched himself onto Beomgyu who went down with an 'oof' making Taehyun scoff even louder before attacking Soobin.

"and I though handling five gay teenage boys would be an easy thing" Soobin's mo muttered making Hueningkai scoff dramatically.

"I'm straight!"

"straight as a circle or a noodle sure" Soobin's mom muttered laughing at the still wrestling boys.