28. 💜

Yeonjun was shaking, and he had a feeling that the cold almond milk he was drinking wasn't the reason. 

Soobin had spent hours trying to convince Yeonjun to face his mother and explain their situation to her, but Yeonjun being a fraidy cat stood rooted firmly on his spot, refusing to meet her until he'd formulated a good speech. Soobin had tried everything from pouting to acting cute, to kisses, to getting angry but all of it went to waste. 

Finally, Soobin had grown frustrated to the point that he stood up, picked Yeonjun up (literally) and threw him over his shoulders and started on a long journey towards his house, Yeonjun screaming and kicking the entire way.  

At one point, Yeonjun agreed to meet his mom if Soobin bought the older something to eat, and that is exactly why the two were walking down the streets, Soobin's hand in Yeonjun's coat pocket and Yeonjun's other hand holding almond milk, occasionally giving Soobin some. 

Needless to say, Yeonjun's face was bright red as he held onto Soobin's hand in his pocket. Soobin's face was equally colored as the two walked hand in hand towards Soobin's home. 

When the door opened and Ms. Choi saw Yeonjun's face, she smiled sweetly for a second before walking back inside and coming back with a wooden spatula in her hand.

Yeonjun screamed as Soobin blocked his mom's view from Yeonjun and smiled at her, his face still beet red. 

"Mom- "

"Well if it isn't the boy who broke my son's tiny frozen rock-solid heart"

"Mom-"

"Yeonjun I thought you were a good kid and would take care of my boy but you just waltzed into his heart, snapped it in half and walked out!"  

"MOM!" Soobin exclaimed and his mom shifted her eyes back at her son, her eyes burning with confusion and anger. 

"Mom- he apologized. he had his reasons and he's reflecting on himself being an utter buttface and admits hi mistake- RIGHT YEONJUN?!" Soobin questioned, his eyes signaling towards the shorter in a hurry. 

"Ms. Choi I am sorry, I was a big idiot and I chose my welfare over the happiness of your son, and it was truly one of the worst mistakes I have ever made. I hate myself for it, but I want to make it up to you and Soobin because I like this boy and he's the most important person in this world to me. So I'm so sorry about it, but I'll keep your kid happy from now" Yeonjun finished while looking at Ms. Choi expectantly. 

Luckily, she smiled and nodded lightly. Pulling both the boys into a hug and smacking Yeonjun lightly. 

"well... alright I guess, just take care of him, yeah?" She requested making Yeonjun nod with glee as both boys rushed inside the house and towards Soobin's room. 

As soon as the door shut, Yeonjun was engulfed into a hug by Soobin. The shorter froze as Soobin nuzzled his cheeks into Yeonjun's neck, his facial expression bustling with joy. 

"Yeonjun you did it! I knew you had it in you, you big dummy!" Soobin exclaimed making Yeonjun's face redden like a tomato. 

"Anything for you, Soobin...." Yeonjun muttered, hugging Soobin back and burying his face in Soobin's hoodie. 

"Why are you so warm-" his small voice came, muffled through the fabric of Soobin's sweatshirt. 

The two boys separated and continued doing whatever came to their mind while holding hands throughout the entire evening. 

Throughout the entire thing, nothing shone brighter to Yeonjun than the way Soobin smiled, Soobin talked, Soobin laughed, and the way Soobin did absolutely anything. Yeonjun was like a lovesick puppy, ready to do absolutely anything for Soobin at this point and ready to hug Soobin whenever, which is what he did. 

He pulled Soobin's hoodie and turned the younger around, the two end up in a position on the bed where Soobin was on the bottom and Yeonjun was lying on top of him, hugging his guts out. 

"You good?" Soobin questioned, he could feel Yeonjun nodding through the hug. 

"Binnie, I love you" Yeonjun muttered shyly, his face streaked with red making Soobin's face redden as well. 

"I love you too, Junnie" he muttered, his face equally red as Yeonjun pulled up to his face and connected their lips together again. 

And well lets just say, it was the best kiss ever.