21. 💜

OMG WE HIT 5k VIEWSSS AJKLASHPSHSYSJSHSHS. omg why guys i'm crying rite now 😭
thx so much everyone, this means soo much to me :))))))
Q&A answers will be posted next chapter!!

"I need to tell you something Binnie" Yeonjun mutters linking his arms with Soobin as the two walked towards Soobin's house.

"ok...so this is about my parents" Yeonjun starts stopping to look at Soobin with an indescribable expression.

Soobin's mouth forms a small 'o'. he was aware of this topic being a sensitive one and he wanted to make Yeonjun feel comfortable when sharing this.

"My parents are homophobic. Well my dad at least. When my parents found out about me liking a boy and possibly being bi, they started to abuse me. They thought that they could supposedly 'beat the sins out of me'" Yeonjun mutters tears at the brim of his eyes.

"When I still c-continued to be the way I was they kicked me out on the streets and convinced every s-single person at my old s-school to hate me and told them h- horrible stuff about me—" Yeonjun's cut off by tears falling out of his eyes and Soobin tackling him into a hug.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you hyung" Soobin mutters hugging the older tighter as the shorter gently cries into Soobin's shoulder.

"I- I promise I'll never let anyone hurt you like that ever again" Soobin promises gently whispering into Yeonjun's ear.

"Thanks Soobin. I knew you'd understand." Yeonjun mutters his voice hoarse from crying.

"Let's go to my home hyung. We don't have to do math today. Maybe we can just sleep for a while or just talk" Soobin smiles gently ruffling Yeonjun's hair making the older look at him.

"Shut up heart. You have no right to make me feel such things." Yeonjun mutters as he shakes his head and faces Soobin with a smile.

"Yeah, lets go. I need to buy a few things from the convenience store on my way home from their anyways" Yeonjun sniffs smiling at Soobin while wiping his eyes using his sleeve paws.

"Don't cry anymore hyung. I'll be here for you"

"Always"

Soobin rubs Yeonjuns cheeks gently making the older's cheeks turn a crimson color.

He pulls out the keys from under the potted plant before unlocking the door and entering his house with Yeonjun.

The two of them walk into the house only to find Soobin's mom taking a nap in her room and decide to leave her there as Soobin decides to be a chef and make pancakes to cheer Yeonjun up.

Let's just say that while Soobin was working on his delicious pancakes, Yeonjun was struck with an ingenious plan.

and so he grabbed a bottle of whipped cream, started shaking it hard and sprayed a little on Soobin's cheek making the younger scoff with surprise.

"Hyung!! what are you! oh ok two can play at that game" Soobin exclaims before grabbing a bottle himself and spraying some on the older making yeonjun gasp in surprise.

"YAHH THIS WAS MY FAVORITE HOODIE!!! YOURE SO GOING DOWN" he exclaims before spraying more on Soobin, the younger doing the same.

Soon the giggles of the two fill the entire house as they battle in the kitchen with their cans of whipped cream.

"BOYS WHAT THE HAY- oh wait it's just you and Yeonjun. carry on" Soobin's mom yells as she stares at the two boys in surprise.

Soobin grins cheekily as he wraps his arm around Yeonjun neck as the two pause, both exhausted and extremely hyped.

"That was genuinely fun and it made me actually smile and feel happy. Thanks Binnie" Yeonjun confesses pulling the younger into a tight embrace.

"My life was way duller before I met you and I'm glad I met you when I did" He mutters his voice muffled by Soobin's belly as the two of them giggle lightly.

"Thank you Binnie"

"Always Junnie hyung"

After all I do love you Choi Yeonjun...