16.💗

"Soobin... i'm sorry about what happened a second ago" Felix apologized as clung onto Soobin's arm who nodded with no emotion and kept walking away.

"Soobin!!! Don't be mad at me please" Felix whined as he ran up to Soobin again.

"No"

Felix pouted annoyed before dragging beomgyu over to them.

"Soobinnie is mad at me" Felix exclaimed making Beomgyu sigh.

"You kinda deserve it mate" Beomgyu responded sarcastically shrugging before catching up to Soobin.

"I'm Sorry!! I promise i won't do it again! i'll do anything to make it up to you guys!" Felix pleaded as they entered the classroom making Soobin inwardly chuckle.

"Fine Fine Fine!! Just shut up please" Soobin exclaimed as they each sat down. Beomgyu next to Taehyun and Kai like usual, while Soobin sat in the empty seat in front of Changbin and Felix with Beomgyu and the rest on his left. Yeonjun noticed the empty seat and sat down next to Soobin leaving his popular friends' mouths hanging wide open.

"You really don't have to ya know. If you want to sit with them you can" Soobin muttered facing Yeonjun who shrugged.

"Nah.. the spot were i usually sit is now occupied by MinHyuck's girlfriend anyways... he probably doesn't want his gf to ditch him for me" Yeonjun giggled making Soobin chuckle lightly.

Even though Soobin wasn't interested in talking much during class, one question that he wanted to ask Yeonjun kept dancing in the back of his mind.

"Have you had your first kiss yet?"

It sounded cheesy but, to Soobin his first kiss was very precious and he's reserved it for that special someone that would steal his heart.

He wondered if what Jisung and Hyunjin had heard about him was true...
"I heard that girls propose to him almost everyday and that he's slept with almost all of them and then broken their hearts after..."

Soobin snapped out of it when he felt Yeonjun lightly poke his hand with his pen, smiling gently.

"You look like a lost bunny" Yeonjun muttered making Soobin chuckle before looking over at Yeonjun.

"I dont understand anything in this chapter, and i'm probably going to need Taehyun to come over later and teach me this" Soobin muttered with a light chuckle making Yeonjun's mouth form an 'o'.

"Soobin... about this kid you had a crush on. Wanna tell me who it is?" Yeonjun questioned his hand gently placed on top of Soobin's.

"oh... uh... i don't really think i'm ready yet Junnie" Soobin spoke before freezing in realization.

"Did I just call him Junnie? why you so stupid Soobin.. why?!" Soobin mentally yelled at himself as he frowned.

Yeonjun giggled at his expression before rubbing his hand on Soobin's palm.

"It's alright, I don't mind that nickname Binnie" Yeonjun muttered making Soobin's face heat up immediately as he tried to hide his blushing face.

"Ughh what are you doing to me Choi Yeonjun" Soobin muttered gently curling his fist inwards and holding back the urge to pinch the orders cheek and hug him.

Yeonjun's face reddened when he thought about how it would feel to have the youngest arms wrapped around his hips. His plump lips placing a small kiss on the olders cheek. Yeonjun couldn't stop thinking about Soobin no matter how much he tried.

"you idiot Choi Soobin.. I think I've fallen for you.." Yeonjun muttered, doodling away in his notebook.