26. 🖤

"yeonjun, what is wrong with you?" taehyung calls as he takes a seat on his brothers bed, making yeonjun turn away from him.

"nothing hyung, i'm fine."

"you're ignoring me"

"i'm playing a game"

"your screen is blank, and you arent on your phone"

"i'm playing a mind game, in my head"

"yeonjun, look at me... make eye contact" taehyung finally ordered, exhausted from his brother's stupid behavior making the younger face him with a bored expression.

"what do you want hyung" yeonjun questioned trying his best to hide his guilty expression. If there was one person he couldn't lie to- it was taehyung.

"i want to know why you've lost that little glint in your eyes, it's almost as if you've lost something" taehyung mutters making yeonjun stiffen at his brother's accuracy.

"you've fought with someone haven't you?"

"no hyung"

"dont lie to me yeonjun"

"and what if i have?"

"who did you fight with?"

"...soobin and the rest of my friends" yeonjun finally gave in making taehyun mutter a tiny 'ah' and shrink back into the head rest.

"and why?"

"cause soobin confessed to me in front of the entire school, which i think was cute but i'm not interested in him hyung." yeonjun scrambled making taehyun snort as yeonjun scoffed at him.

"yeonjun if you keep pushing the people that love you away, it's natural that you arent going to have anyone" taehyun started.

"i dont want anyone"

"yeonjun everyone needs someone"

"well i dont"

"stop being so resentful"

"i bet you dont even know what that word means"

"choi yeonjun! i assure you i'm not stupid and understand what i'm saying means, now will you stop trying to change the topic and listen!" taehyun yelled finally losing his cool making yeonjun silently shrink back into the pillows.

"as i was saying, the fcking point is that, you need to learn to treasure people that are important to you... i know you lied soobin, why did you push him away?"

yeonjun's breath hitched as he tried to find absolutely anywhere else to focus his eyes on as this was precisely the question he was dreading to be asked.

"i was scared hyung"

"scared of what?"

"i- i- i just didn't want the rest of the school to hurt him or something-" yeonjun muttered, looking down at his feet, gripping onto them tightly and avoiding taehyung's eye contact as the older silently pulled yeonjun into a hug.

"yeonjun... no one can ever break the spell of two people being together in love, not even if they are the spawn of satan." taehyun spoke gently making yeonjun nod against his chest.

"now go, fix your mistake or no dinner for you tonight"

and well at this, yeonjun immediately sprinted from his bed.