8. 💗

Both Yeonjun and Soobin sat on opposite sides of the couch. They couldn't stop the atmosphere from dropping to an awkward silence as they stared at each other unsure of what to say.

Soobin finally mustered up the courage to talk... "Hyung. You can sit next to me, I don't bite" he spoke making Yeonjun chuckle and chuckle as he moved closer and to him and they were so close now that their thighs brushed against each other and so did their shoulders.

Soobin and Yeonjun couldn't stop their emotions from flowing at the funny yet heart warming movie they were watching.

Soobin felt blessed that he could hear Yeonjun's beautiful laugh so many times in one day.

Right after the movie ended Soobin's mom arrived home as if on cue. "You boys seemed to be having fun. Did you actually do any math?" She asked and they both shook their heads, guilty of having not accomplished anything.

Soobin's mom chuckled as she assured them that it was fine. "I expected it, Yeonjun can come over home many ever times he wants to learn, more about math" Soobin's mom smiled as she wiggles her eyebrows at Soobin when Yeonjun isn't looking. Soobin quickly shakes his head to signal a no.

"And about Soobin" His mom muttered only so that Soobin could hear, causing the heat to rush up to Soobin's cheeks.

"Are you ok? You look sick?" Yeonjun asked as he brought his hand up to Soobin's forehead causing the younger to blush harder.

"Ah, it's 7:30. I gotta go home now. I had fun today. We should do this again sometime, you're not as quiet as I thought I'd be." Yeonjun smiled as he walked towards the door.

"He totally likes you" Soobin's mom muttered in his ear causing Soobin to playfully punch her arm.

"I -had b-bun I mean uh- fun too" Soobin stuttered causing Yeonjun to giggle slightly.

"My brother will be picking me up from the store since he works there. I'll see you at school. Bye" Yeonjun waved as he walked out the door.

"Bye" Soobin waved as he saw Yeonjun walk down the road and out of his sight as he closed the door and sighed before walking over to the couch and sitting down.

"Somebody has a crush huh?!?" His mom cooed as she walked to the couch with the dinner in her hand and set it down on the little table near the couch.

"When did you meet him?" She asked as she took a big bite of her Ramen curled around her chopsticks.

"Today actually, but he's so cute. It makes me wanna pinch his cheeks and he's so nice and caring and-" Soobin was cut of by his mom shoving a bit of food in his mouth.

"Calm down binnie, you're going to choke on your food" She sassily replied causing Soobin to giggle before finishing his bite.

"I think he's good, perfect for my shy little binnie. But you should get to know him a bit better before you go any further." His mom warned and Soobin nodded aware of why his mom was warning him.

"Don't worry mama. I'll be fine" Soobin replied with an accent making his mom chuckle before they both finished their dinner and Soobin headed to his room to get ready for his precious sleep.

He showered and came out a in sweatpants with his towel in his hair as he tried to dry his hair, when he received a text from Yeonjun.

He ran to his bed as he laid down as he frantically opened his texts and opened Yeonjun's message.

Yeonjun 💕

Yeonjun💕
Goodnight ^~^

Soobin smiled before typing out a reply

Soobin
Goodnight to you too Yeonjunnie

Soobin froze, did he really just call him Yeonjunnie?

Yeonjun 💕

Yeonjun 💕
I like that...

And with that Soobin went to bed happier than ever.