20. ❤️

"I think i'm gonna confess to him" Soobin exclaims slamming his fist on the lunch table startling Beomgyu and Kai.

"Is he sick or something?" Kai questions making Soobin pout at him and poke him with his chopstick.

"No yah- the idiot is in love" Beomgyu mutters before gasping loudly and looking back at the boy with wide eyes.

"this reminds me of that drama ost from extra-ordinary you! uh- the my beauty one" Beomgyu exclaims before standing on the cafeteria table and belting out lyrics to the song.

"SHUT UP BEOMGYU! you're so annoying I swear I will kill you one day-" Soobin starts only to be cut out by Kai shoving bread into his mouth.

"Not so sure your future boyfriend would like that" He sings making Beomgyu laugh and Soobin frown while blushing.

"Chud Bup" Soobin mutters through a full mouth as he quickly tries to finish chewing his food while smiling widely.

Yeonjun and Taehyun were sitting with their popular 'friends' today because Yeonjun felt bad for ignoring them even though they didn't care for his feelings and were basically just using him.

"I don't know how i'd do it tho- like i'm way to chicken to face him and be all macho like 'Yeonjun hyung! I like you very much, every time I look at you my heart does a thing and I feel like looking at your beautiful smile forever because you're totally worth it' like he'd think i'm some kinda creep" Soobin rants not realizing that he'd just outed himself.

"awwww binnie hyung wuves junnie hyung" Beomgyu speaks pinching Soobin's cheeks making the older blush.

"just be like ilikeyousoyeahbye" Kai casually suggests making Soobin scrunch his nose in disgust.

"If someone said that to me I'd say 'icantunderstandyousomaybespeakslowerplease'" Beomgyu flicks the youngest forehead before facing Soobin again.

"Hyung- the dude pecked your forehead, flirted with you and has hugged you on multiple occasions. I doubt he'd reject you" He points at Soobin with his chopsticks before shoving the ramen into his mouth.

"Maybe you're right- YOU KNOW WHAT?? THATS WHAT IMMA DO!" Soobin exclaims confidentially making Beomgyu and Kai cheer.

"After I gather enough courage and yell at myself for making stupid and hasty decisions" Soobin finishes making Beomgyu and Kai groan.

hey guys!!! so i'm thinking about doing a Q and A.

I've never really done one before, and i hope this doesn't end as a big failure or smtn.

but i guess if i you have a question for one of the characters put it near their name!

Yeonjun

Soobin

Beomgyu

Taehyun

Kai

Author (me lol)

Other
(specify which character)