23.🖤

"Soobin... open the door honey" Soobin's mom called out knocking on the door softly. a slight groan and shuffling was heard from the other side but she got no response.

"Binnie... i'm sorry about that jerk face. he can go rot but please eat something" She called out again and Soobin who was wrapped in his blankets on the other side of the door.

"sorry mom, but hyung doesn't really wanna talk right now. but he says to slide the food under the door because he doesn't wanna waste it" Beomgyu's also soar from crying voice speaks making Soobin's mom sigh before sliding the food under the door.

"you guys are gonna have to come out eventually. i don't want you guys to miss school today AND tomorrow " soobin's mom speaks as she sighs and walks back down the stairs down into the kitchen.

"Beomgie WHY ARE THEY SUCH JERK FACES" Soobin cried as Beomgyu wrapped his arm around him and hugged him.

"SEEING YOU CRY MAKES ME CRY HYUNG" Beomgyu yells as they both turn into a crying mess again.

"BOTH OF YOU! STOP BEING LIKE THAT AND GET DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!" Soobin's mom yells as they both sniffle before getting out the bed and walking down stairs slowly.

"I get it. You really liked him and he rejected you in front of the entire school. But, you can't just sit and cry about it all day Soobin" His mom speaks as Soobin sniffles before pouting and bursting into a tears.

"Honey..." Soobin's mom starts just to be cut off by the boy sniffling.

"I'm gonna go to school now, bye"

Ms. Choi sighs as she nods and watches the two boys walk out the door as she gets ready for her work too and jogs out.

——————

"Hey Soobs... you ok?" Jisung questioned as he patted Soobin's back gently making Soobin nod before quickly wiping his tears.

The taller quickly walked away from the squirrel boy who stood their biting at his lower lip, cause he had no idea how to help his struggling friend.

Soobin sniffed and rubbed at his swollen eyes as he walked past the kids laughing and giggling at him as he directly ran in search of Felix.

When he found the purple headed boy, he found him crying in the corner of the classroom.

"F-Felix? Why are you crying?" Soobin questioned as the shorter male looked up at him, his eyes swollen and red as well.

"I had a fight with Changbin"

"Why?"

"He didn't even help you when yeonjun lied and then he just tried reasoning it out from Yeonjun's perspective and— he didn't even help you Soobin. He'such a j-jerk" Felix burst out into more tears as he held his face in his hands making Soobin inhale sharply.

"Yah! you idiot! why the hell would you fight with your boyfriend because of me making a stupid mistake?" Soobin questioned as felix cried softly in his embrace muttering an 'i'm sorry' making Soobin sigh.

"Let's go to my place today yeah? we can cry together"

"Only if your mom makes the chocolate bread"

Soobin chuckles lightly. "Obviously, we're upset which means she's also gunna make caramel macchiatos with it"

Felix smiles a little before rubbing his tears and patting Soobin's head as Beomgyu comes running towards the two of them.

"our chemistry packet is due today"

"oh shit"