5.❤️

Soobin sighed as he made his way over to his last class.

The class that he happened to share with Beomgyu, Taehyun, Kai and Jisung.

The four most loud and talkative kids in this school.

And they'd most likely be talking to him about Yeonjun today.

"Soobin!" Jisung called towards him as he made his way towards his seat near Jisung.

"I happened to know that you have a crush on a certain someone *cough* Yeonjun *cough*" Jisung smiled as he supportively patted Soobins back.

"Which one told you?" Soobin questioned making Jisung giggle.

"Taehyun and he made me promise to be nice to you after" Jisung smiled as he leaned back in his chair.

"This teacher never does anything god... he just gave us another free period" Beomgyu rolled his eyes and turned back facing them and Taehyun who was next to him did the same.

Hueningkai dragged a chair over as they all sat in one big group just staring at each other.

"I'm joining too" Seungmin dragged his chair over joining the boys.

"Kk, so some of you know of my crush and others of you don't. So just let me make this clear" Soobin spoke up.

"I'm coming out to you guys because I know I can trust you. And I like boys. Well more precisely Yeonjun" Soobin whispered feeling self conscious.

The others just smiled at him and supported him for being so brave as they each teased him about Yeonjun making him blush.

"Don't be sorry man. I give pretty good advice. Considering that literally everyone in my group is flipping gay for another person in our group" Seungmin sighed as he looked at Jisung who turned red under the sudden attention.

"Hey! Minho is cute ok?!?" Jisung erupted at the sudden attention making everyone chuckle.

Their last class ended after all of them gave Soobin relationship advice and it was finally the end of the day.

It was finally time for him to meet Yeonjun and start tutoring him.

Soobin sighed as he nervously fiddled with his fingers holding his phone in his slightly sweaty palms.

A sudden notification startled Soobin as he looked at his phone smiling as his screen lit up.

Yeonjun 💕

Yeonjun💕
Hey~ I'm by room A5. Study at your place?

Soobin smiled before excitedly typing back a reply

Soobin
Ok. See you there!

"Soobin hyung!" Hueningkai yelled as he came running towards Soobin.

"Don't worry hyung, just be yourself. I can assure you that Yeonjun hyung isn't close to bad" He smiles as he hugged Soobin and ran off.

Again, Soobin thanked fate for giving him such great and supportive friends.