22. ❤️

"Damn I never thought this day would come" Beomgyu mutters wiping away his fake tears as he looks at Soobin who was towering in front of him with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"BEOMGYUU I FEEL CONFIDENT TO GET REJECTED TODAY FOR SOME REASON!!" Soobin cheers making Felix and Beomgyu groan simultaneously as Jisung giggles at the boy.

"Chill Bin, you'll do fine" Jisung encourages making Soobin state at him sassily.

"I don't think you remember the fact that we had to get Jongho to literally drag you from your closet where you were hiding to school the day you promised to confess to minho" Soobin responds making Jisung y'all a tiny 'yah!' and throw a pencil at him.

"ok! you're ready!! now go and do it mate" Felix exclaims grinning proudly at Soobin as the tall boy nervously sighs.

"yeah! i got this!" soobin smiles before spinning around on his heals and walking to the big group where Yeonjun was standing.

Spotting the tiny blueberry head in the crowd, Soobin stiffens up slightly as he walks closer.

"Hyung" Soobin calls making Yeonjuns group turn towards him as they all look at him questioningly.

"Yeonjun hyung... I- I've known you for a while now and uh- you're really awesome and so supportive and I love your personality and..."

"—I like you hyung" Soobin confesses his heart pounding against his chest as he looks over at Yeonjun who's standing there with his mouth wide open.

and i kid you not litteraly EVERYONE in the cafeteria turns around and stares at Soobin's who's now literally shaking.

"Binnie..."

"Yeonjun you're gay?" a questioning a voice calls from the side making yeonjun look over towards Minhyuk.

"I—"

"You're one of... THOSE people?"

"Is this why you've always rejected girls?"

"You have a thing for guys?"

"You're actually considering talking to this loser again?"

Yeonjun stiffens at all the comments being thrown his way and in his eyes everyone is looking at him with pure disgust.

"You're into guys yeonjun?" Minhyuk questions as Yeonjun turns over at the questioning stare of his once best friend.

"I- I'm not" Yeonjun stutters making soobin's heart drop as the boy looks over at Yeonjun with a heartbroken expression.

"h-hyung.."

"I can't believe this loser actually considers you going out with him" a boy sniggers as he looks over at Soobin with a judging stare.

"HEY! DONT CALL MY BEST FRIEND A LOSER!!" Beomgyu yells as he tackles down the boy who said that.

"I can't believe you hyung" Felix spits out as he looks over at Yeonjun.

"HES PROBABLY MORE HANDSOME THAN ANY OF YOUR PERSONALITIES" Taehyun yells not caring about wether it makes sense or not.

"AND PROBABLY WAY CUTER TOO" Kai yells as he pulls down a boy who was teasing Soobin.

"AND BACK OFF. YOU PEOPLE ARE THE LOSERS HERE" Jisung yells as Beomgyu grabs onto Soobin's arm and pulls him away as the two run towards the bathroom.

The two of them walk into a stall as Beomgyu locks the door and looks back at Soobin who had his head hanging down.

"Hyung..." Beomgyu calls out as he lifts Soobin's head gently gasping immediately when he spots the tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Hyung don't cry" Beomgyu immediately pulls the taller into a hug as Soobin buries his head in Beomgyu's shoulder and starts sobbing.

"I- I thought h-he l-liked me b-beomgyu" Soobin stutters crying making Beomgyu's heart break.

He'd seen many sides of Soobin but the taller never cried. Soobin never cried openly unless he was extremely hurt and seeing him like this broke Beomgyu's heart even more.

"He's a freaking jerk hyung. I- I should've never told you to do that" Beomgyu mutters as he gently rubs Soobin's back.

"L-Lets go h-home Beomgyu. I d-don't wanna be a-at school a-anymore" Soobin sniffles as Beomgyu gently nods before looking at Soobin's red face and his puffy eyes.

"let's go hyung"