11. 💙

To say that Soobin was nervous was an understatement.
He felt like he was going to vomit rainbows while doing summersaults and his mind melting into jelly mush.

Yeonjun on the other hand seemed pretty chill.

"How does this guy manage to pull of a cool vibe, while being the cutest human on earth" Soobin muttered in disbelief.

"Are you excited?" Yeonjun asked as he looked at Soobin who shrugged.

"My brother's pretty cool I guess. I mean, he is a bit weird but you'll get used to it." Yeonjun smiled.

"What about your parents?" Soobin asked causing the smile to drop right off Yeonjun's face.
"I'm s-sorry if I w-wasn't supposed to ask—" Soobin was cut of by Yeonjun smiling.

"They kicked me out, and my brother took me in because he was an adult" Yeonjun encouraged Soobin that it was fine and that he hadn't done anything wrong.

The more they both spoke the more comfortable they got in each other's presence.

"Well we're here" Yeonjun muttered as Soobin stood outside Yeonjun's comfy and homey looking home.

"Hyung should be home by now" Yeonjun muttered as he opened the door and they both walked into the living room, only to find two guys making out on the couch.

"Hyung!!!" Yeonjun yelled as both the guys screamed before falling of the couch.

"My innocent eyes" Yeonjun grumbled as Soobin who had covered his eyes with his palms slowly peaked a look.

"Yeonjun. Hey!" a person who Soobin guessed was Yenjun's brother awkwardly waved.

"Jungkook hyung. I thought you were the innocent one." Yeonjun asked the other male next to his brother.

Jungkook awkwardly rubbed the nape of his neck before giggling. "I'm never gonna get used to being called hyung" He muttered.

"Hi! You must be Soobin! I'm Yeonjun's brother Taehyung and this is my boyfriend Jungkook" Taehyung patted Soobin's cheek while Jungkook grinned widely.

"N-nice to meet you" Soobin nervously replied.

"Ooh, you scored a cute one" Jungkook whispered to Yeonjun before the younger slapped his arm.

"He's so cute, and tall too. Damn Yeonjun you scored the perfect one" Taehyung teased Yeonjun who was now bowing his head embarrassed as Soobin giggled.

"Wow, his laughter sounds angelic too huh?" Jungkook teased more.

"FINE FINE!! I GET THE POINT! I'LL LEAVE YOU TOO ALONE TO SO WHATEVER!! Soobin come with me" Yeonjun yelled as Taehyung and Jungkook giggled while Soobin and Yeonjun ran upstairs into Yeonjun's room. 

"Sorry about that" Yeonjun whispered as they both burst out laughing.