10.💗

"Hyung what are you doing?" Beomgyu asked Soobin who was shoving bread down Hueningkai's mouth.

"wiki How said that this should make him shut up" Soobin muttered as Beomgyu dragged poor Kai away from him.

"wiki How also says, 'be confident, you're beautiful' clearly we know it's lying if it says that you." Hueningkai sassed before sticking his tongue out at the older and sitting down at the table.

"I mean it isn't necessarily lying." the boys heard a familiar voice call from above them. Soobin immediately looked up only to find the heat rush to his cheeks faster than lightening.

"Someone's getting better at flirting" Taehyun complimented as he slung his arm around Yeonjun.

Yeonjun took a seat next to Soobin before facing him and holding up Soobin's palms in his own. He smiled shyly before giggling at Soobin's blushing face and his wide eyes.

"Wanna come over to my place today? I really want you to meet my brother" Yeonjun smiled as he gently let go of Soobin's hand.

"Y-yeah, I m-mean wh-ho wouldn't b-but like U-m, Gucci" Soobin stumbled as he groaned and buried his face in his arms making Yeonjun chuckle.

"Imma take that Gucci as a yes, my brother was so excited when I told him about you" Yeonjun smiled as he went back to munching on his delicious Ramen.

Soobin finally looked up and made eye contact with Beomgyu who was looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Just ask him out!" Soobin mouthed as Beomgyu shook his head furiously.
"No way! Are you crazy?!?" He mouthed back
"Well then at least confess to him!" Soobin mouthed again
"No no no no! Never!" Beomgyu mouthed back again.

"Well you're gonna have to do something about it!" Soobin spoke out loud startling everyone at the table and making Beomgyu curl inwards.

"Something about what?" Taehyun questioned raising an eyebrow at Soobin who paused unsure of what to say.

"Beomgyu's crush" Yeonjun muttered before smirking and looking at Beomgyu who looked like he was ready to kill.

"Beomgie has a crush on someone?" Taehyun cooed making Beomgyu choke on his rice. Soobin snorted as he looked at Yeonjun with a knowing grin.

"No I don't! The hyungs just like bullying me" Beomgyu pouted as Soobin laughed at his facial expression.

" Don't worry Beomgyu! I'll love you!" Taehyun exclaimed as he pulled Beomgyu into a hug and leaned against Beomgyu who was a blushing mess.

"I love you too" Beomgyu muttered making Soobin eye smile at the younger boy.

"Don't you usually sit at the popular table, with your friends?" Soobin asked Yeonjun who just shrugged.

"Yeah, but you guys are my friends too right? You guys are better friends than they'll probably be." Yeonjun muttered coldly.

Lunch time soon ended and Soobin was glad that he'd gotten through an entire 60 minutes without embarrassing himself.

"Are you trying to Kill me before this school year ends?" Beomgyu asked Soobin who giggled at the younger.

"Why do you get so shy when it coms to Taehyun? Like I've literally never seen you so quiet" Soobin questioned.

"Forget about it, I see you're going to meet the sibling today" Beomgyu wiggled his eyebrows at Soobin.

"What about the parents?" Soobin asked and Beomgyu froze in his spot.

"He'll tell you when he's ready hyung-"

but before Beomgyu could say anything else the second bell rang startling both of them as they each bolted down the hallways towards their next class.