13. ❤️

"I hate school"

Soobin snorted at Beomgyu's statement before looking over at his friend who was curled up around his homework on the table, his lips forming a pout at Soobin.

"It's not my fault you didn't finish your homework last night. Maybe I would've helped you then, but sorry that's academic dishonesty" Soobin lectured Beomgyu who rolled his eyes before leaning back on the table.

"SOOBIN! I NEED YOUR HELP!!" Yeonjun yelled as he ran towards the two boys.

"I forgot to do my math homework"

Soobin gasped dramatically, "Oh my god. I don't want you to get in trouble, here copy my homework fast" He pulled out his homework handing over to Yeonjun making Beomgyu scoff.

"Oh I see how it is. Academic dishonesty my butt". Beomgyu groaned hitting Soobin on the head with his book.

"Ow. Fine, since you did buy me ramen a few days ago, I'll let you copy it. Here" Soobin smiles lightly when Beomgyu's expression lifts into a bright smile.

"You're such a life saver binnie. Thanks for that" Yeonjun smiles hugging Soobin quickly before running away into the crowd.

Soobin's cheeks tint pink as he freezes in his position, his eyes wide open. Beomgyu laughs at him making the older playfully slap him.

"You. Are. So. Whipped. Hyung" Beomgyu teases him as he grins widely before yelling a thank you and running away with his now completed homework.

"I swear. I'm gonna freaking kill him one day" Soobin mutters chuckling inwardly before picking up his own backpack and walking towards his classroom.

Soobin got to class a few minutes early before walking over to his seat near Jisung and sitting down, glaring at the smirking boy.

"How did your date go?" He questions making Soobin roll his eyes.

"It wasn't a date. But it wasn't bad either"

"What about your situation with Minho?" Soobin smiles when Jisung blushes like an idiot.

"Felix tells me he's sure that the guy likes me. But I'm too scared to ask him out or anything" Jisung sighs frustrated making Felix, who was sitting behind them snort.

"You my friend need to snap back to reality. The boy is literally whipped for you  and ya don't seem to notice" Felix rolls his eyes leaning onto the table.

"But like. It would be weird for us to openly date and stuff right? I'm not sure if my mom will be okay with that" Jisung's smile falls. His parents where homophobic and would disown the poor boy if they found out.

"You can move in with me. Now chill and ask the boy out. I command thee" Felix smiles lightly.

"Will you guys help me at lunch?" Jisung asks hopefully making Soobin chuckle.

"Sure mate. We got your back"

—————————————————————————

CHeck Out D.d.D

Plez.
Also sorry for not updating in like three months :(