•help•

"Fuck" Dustin whispered.

The group was silent. Dead silent. All I could hear was the traffic passing us. I sigh heavily.

"So you are three?" The dark skinned boy said.

"Y/N" I snap back, "I don't like getting called three" I look at the boy and sigh. Shit, great first impression Y/N. I look at him,

"I'm sorry, I've had a pretty bad day."

The dark skinned boy smiled at me and stepped towards me, "It's fine," he puts out his hand "I'm Lucas."

I shake his hand and smile.

"So how did you escape? El escaped from the lap, but they got rid of the bad men. What happened?" The Tall Boy asked. I looked at him and fiddled with my fingers. Just thinking about the place made me feel horrible and gross.

"Can we get off the highway? I would feel more comfortable once I am off a road."

The Tall Boy smirks, "Of course, sorry. We were going to Will's house. Is it alright if she can come with us Will?"

I look up and see Will looking at me. He smiles at me, oh that smile,

"Of course, Jonathan and Mom are at work so she can stay in my room or the lounge."

I look at the ground and blush a little bit, then look back up at him and smile.

"Thank you, you don't know how much that means to me."

"No problem"

I look at the group and smile and then we start to walk to Will's house.

~TiMe sKiP~

Will opens the door and we all walk into the house. Will opens the door for everyone and I am the last to enter the house. As I walk in I look around and admire everything about the house. Mind you, I haven't been in a house for years now. As I entered I felt as though I was at home. The house was warm, not in temperature but the feeling. The lounge room walls are a little messy and broken but I don't care. It's a home and every home has a story to tell. The group place their school bags on the floor next to the front door and they sit on the couch or they sit on the floor near the couch.

I follow Will to the couch and Tall Boy, Eleven and Dustin are already sitting on the couch. Eleven has her head on Tall Boys shoulder and his arm is around her waist. Dustin is sitting awkwardly on the other end of the couch. The girl with the red hair and Lucas are on the floor both leaning against the chair. Will sits next to Dustin on the couch and I sit on the floor.

There is awkward silence for a little bit before Eleven speaks,

"So how did you escape? From Bad men?"

I sigh, I'm not ready to cry, especially not in front of strangers and a cute boy.

"I'm.... different. I'm.... not normal but I'm not different." I look at the group and they all seem confused as hell. "As a child, my parents believed that I had powers, that I could control the mind. But I couldn't. Some bad people took me away from my parents and I was sent to the lab. They did tests on me but no results showed. The bad men thought I was trying to hide my powers so they..."

I couldn't say it, my tears were red and watery and my throat was dry, my voice was breaking and my hands were shaking. I looked at the group and Eleven was tearing up, she knew my pain.

~Flashback~

"No! No! Please don't!" I screamed as two men grabbed me by the arms and pulled me across the hard cold floor. My results didn't show. I was tested on my ability to control minds, which I didn't have. I was going to be sent to the cell. The cell is cold and dark and there are no windows, just metal walls. I hate being sent there. I just sent there all the time for not having the results that the men want.

"I don't have any powers, I'm not special! Please, believe me!"

The two men didn't even look at me, they kept looking straight as they dragged me along. Hot tears going down my face. My hospital gown teared and worn out. My feet, cold and dirty. I looked at the man to my left and elbowed him in the gut and punched the right guy in the face and I ran. I took a turn to my left and I see the exit door. I smile as I start to run faster. My legs are already numb from hitting the cold floors but I don't care. I am almost free.

Almost.

As I reach the door I start to open but the door doesn't budge. I look behind me and see three different men running towards me with guns. I start to panic; I start to pull on the door more. I start to cry even more, knowing what they are going to do to me. The mean reach me as one of them hit me behind the legs with his gun. I fall on my knees and cover my face. One of the other men hit me in the neck with his gun. I fall and go into a little ball while the men still continue to hit me.

All of a sudden the hitting stops. I poke my head out of my arms and see the three men being thrown around the room, their blood splattered all over the walls. I look and see my "brother" 006. He has invisibility as his power so he took out the guys and he came back.

"Thank you" I say looking at him with watery eyes.

"No problem" He put out his hand, "Come on let's get out of here"

I take his hand and we disable the front doors and run. We get past the guards and we are in a parking lot. We hear chatter, talking. We both look to our left and see two guards with guns walking in our direction. We both run to hid behind a corner of the building. I look around the corner and see the two guards, gone. I sigh in relief and look back at 006. I scream, a high pitched scream.

006's dead body is one the floor next to me, blood all over his hospital gown. I look up and see a guard, reloading his gun aiming it at me. I start to run for the exit of the parking lot, gun shots all around me, my eyes watering, hoping I don't die.

I run out of the parking lot and head towards the forest.

I made it.