•something more•

Jonathan and I arrive the next day at our house. I was inside and hug Joyce. I run through the corridor and I open up our bedroom door. I open the door and Will is laying on the bed reading a comic book. Will looks up and smiles. As he puts the comic book on the ground I drop my bag and jump on him. I sit on his lap and wrap my hands around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist and he kisses me gently.

I kiss back and he breathes heavily out of his nose. I smile and he lets go, smiling as well.

"How was your night?" Will looked at me and I smiled,

"It was really good. How was your night?" I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Boring, I did some homework then went to bed."

"Thank you for my goodnight message last night"

He slowly leaned in and so did I,

"No problem, I had to say goodnight."

Once he finished his words he connected our lips and he brought his hands down to my hips. He held his hands there and I kept mine on the back of his neck. Will slightly opened his mouth and I followed. Shit, I am making out with Will Byers. I slightly pull the hairs on the back on his neck and he softly hummed.

After a few minutes, he pulled away. I looked into his big brown eyes and I leaned in and quickly kissed him. I got off his lap and walked over to my bag. I looked behind my shoulder and Will was looking down and smiling. I giggled to myself and started putting away my things from last night.

Once I finish putting my things away I look at Will again and he is reading his comic book again. I think of something to do. I look around and notice blank pieces of paper on his desk. I walk over to it and take out a piece of paper, a pencil and a clipboard.

I lay down on the floor next to Will's bed and start drawing. I try and draw lips cause why not. I place the pencil on the paper and start to draw the lip structure. As I draw I think about Will and how incredible he is. He is kind, sweet, a good listener and he is just amazing.

I look back up at the bed and Will closes his comic book. I look back at the drawing and I have almost finished. I hear Will getting off the bed to put his book up on the shelf. Will sits down next to me and I look up at him,

"Wow, that looks amazing."

"Thank you"

I blush at Wills words and finish off my drawing. It actually looks kinda cool. I take it off the clipboard and stand up. I put the pencil back on the desk and put the clipboard in one of the draws. I put my drawing on the desk, on top of our other drawings.

~TiMe sKiP~

"Goodnight Mom"

Will and I walk back into our room and I close the door behind us. Will takes off his jumper and gets into bed. I turn off the lights and run up to the bed. I get under the covers with Will and he laughs.

I put both of my hands on his shoulders and I gently kiss him,

"Goodnight"

Will softly chuckles,

"Wait, aren't we gonna talk about what happened early?"

He looks into my eyes and I let a shaky breath, Shit.

"What about it?"

"I-I was wondering if you w-wanted to take our relationship to the nex-xt step"

I'm sorry

Wait? What? Hold up.

"How big of a step?" I softly chuckle. Will's eyes widen a little bit.

"Not that, no, no, yea, no. Not that far. Not ready. Just a little bit more than cute kisses and hugs."

"Are you sure?" I bring my hand to his cheek and rest it on there. He keeps his hands on my waist and my other hand is on his shoulder.

"Yeah, only if you are."

I slightly bite my lip and smile. Will smiles at me and I rub my thumb over his temple.

"Of course. I'm ready."

He brings his hands up to my waist. As he starts to lean in I move my hands to the back of his neck. He kisses me softly and I run my fingers through his hair. He starts to move me so I am straddling him. He softly hums and I smile.

I let go of the kiss and he smiles at me.

"Good"