•bras and jealousy•

Your group of seven walk down the street, Mike and Eleven at the front of the group, holding hands. Lucas and Max are walking behind them; they are holding hands as well. At the end of the group is Dustin, Will and I. Dustin is walking on my left and Will is on my right and Dustin is interrogating us both on what happened over the weekend,

"So have you two kissed?"

"No" I snap at him, he doesn't have to know what happens between Will and I.

"Have you made out?" He giggles.

Will laughs and I laugh with him, I turn my head to Dustin and smirk,

"You know what? Yes, we have, our tongues where down each other's throats and-"

"Oh my god, stop!" Dustin blocked his ears and I laughed. I look at Will and he was awkwardly laughing as well. We continued to walk down the street until we made it to the Mall. It was a tall two story building, it was huge. People walking out the two doors, holding onto shopping bags. We all enter the Mall, my mouth is slightly open and I look around and just admire everything. The huge shops, colourful clothes, food which smelt delicious, I look at Will and he is already looking at me, smiling.

We start to look around, deciding on which shop to go to. Two girls our age walked past us, their ass almost hanging out cause their skirt are that short and they had black tops, showing their unattractive cleavage. Their hair is permed and their heavy makeup was hideous. The blonde girl looked at Will up and down and winked at him, the two continued to walk past us. I looked behind my shoulder and they were doing the same thing, still looking at Will. I was sorta jealous so I put my hand on top of Will's shoulder and gave them both a bitchy smile. The girls scoffed and walked out of the Mall.

Will looks at me, my hand still on his shoulder. I smile at him and take my hand off his shoulder. The others decided to go get ice cream and we will all just walk around. Our group walk to the ice cream parlour and get our ice creams. I get berry flavour and Will gets chocolate. We continue to walk through the Mall and Eleven, Max and I look through the windows of stores admiring all of the clothes.

"Y/N, do you need some 'stuff'?" Max asked pointing to a women's underwear store. I look at them both and they move closer to me so the boys won't hear out conversation.

"Yeah kinda, I only have two bras but I'm okay with everything else." The girls giggle and we start to walk to the store and the boys follow us. I look behind my shoulder and Will looks at where we are going and his eyes widen. I laugh a little bit when Will makes eye contact with me, he is in shock.

Once we make it to the store Dustin stops at the entrance and says to us girls,

"Why are we here?"

"Y/N needs some things" Max says, taking my hand and pulling me in the store, Eleven right behind us. I look behind me and all of the boys are looking at each other and Will starts to walk in. Oh my god, I can't shop for this kinda stuff with Will here. The boys follow Will in to the store and we are all in the bra section.

Max starts picking out bras with me and she shows me this black lacy bra. My eyes widen when I realise that is the same bra that Will saw me in.

"How about this one?" Max says holding the bra up.

I turn around and Will is standing there, looking at us both. I take the bra from Max and she starts to walk off, continuing to look at bras. I show the bra to Will and his eyes widen as well when he realises. I laugh and he starts to go red. He walks off to find the boys as I put the bra away.

I follow Will and I grab his arm, he turns around and smiles. I smile back and he looks at my lips then my eyes. I lean in and whisper into his ear,

"Not now" I wink and walk off.

In the end I buy two more bras, one simple black one and a white one. We all walk out and I thank the boys for having to put up with that. They all groan and us girls laugh. We shop for another thirty minutes and then we all get tired and start to walk to the arcade where Mike and Eleven are going to get picked up by Karen. Lucas and Max ride their bikes home and Will and I walk home.

When we start walking my fingers brush against Will's and I look at him and then he holds my hand. We entwine out fingers and I rest my head on his arm as we continue to walk.