•footsies•

"Will! Y/N! Dinner is ready" Joyce yells out to us. Will and I jump off the bed and run into the hallway. At the end of the hallway is the kitchen and we see Joyce and Johnathan placing plates on the table. I am running next to Will and I tried to playfully push him out of the way so I could beat him into the kitchen. I was almost into the kitchen when Will hugged me from behind and lifted me up. He spun me around and places me behind him and he entered the kitchen first. I laugh and he puts his arms up and spins around.

"I won" He smirked.

We both sat down at the table and started to eat the spaghetti that Jonathan and Joyce made for us. Jonathan and Joyce are talking about how Jonathan was at work and Will and I are eating in silence. I start to take a bit of my food when I jump a little. I feel something brush against my leg. I look at Will and he is already looking at me, he smirks and places his feet on my leg again. I take a bit of my food still looking at Will. I hit Will's foot with mine and his eyes widen. He hits me back and I take another bite.

Will and I played 'footsies' under the table and we continue to laugh and smile at each other. I couldn't keep my eyes off Will, he is so cute. I hit him and his chair moves a little. He opens his mouth in shock and I start to laugh. Joyce and Jonathan look at us both and we go silent. I take a bite out of my food and Joyce and Jonathan go back to talking. I look at Will and he is smirking at me. I smile and continue eating and I feel another tap of my leg. I snap my head towards Will and he winks at me.

Once we finish dinner, Joyce and Jonathan go to watch TV while Will and I do the dishes and clear the table We run back into his room and he enters his bedroom first. He lays down on his back on top of the bed and I run and jump on top of Will. He grunts as I land on top of him. Our faces are close together and I look into his eyes and smile at him. He glances at my lips then my eyes and I start to lean in slowly. As our lips were about to touch and I smile,

"Nice try Zombie Boy"

He grabs my waist and starts to tickle me, I roll off and bed and sigh as I hit the floor. Will sits up on the bed and laughs at me. I get up and sit on the bed with him. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me down with him. We both lay on the bed, on your sides, still holding each other. He quickly kissed me on lips and I smiled.

"So how was school today? With everyone?" He asked.

"It was better; we could be together in public." I smiled. I then remembered walking down the corridor and all of the girls looking at me. I remember a group of girls looking at me up and down and giving me dirty looks. Will notices something is wrong and pouts,

"What's wrong?"

"When we were walking down the corridor and we were holding hands I got looks, bitchy looks."

Will brings us closer and he rests his head on my shoulder and whispers to me,

"Don't worry okay? You are beautiful, don't listen to them. They are probably just jealous" He gently kisses my neck (not in a sexual way, I am not doing that to my children) and I kiss his cheek.

"Thank you" I whisper. I think about Will and his words, Beautiful. Wow, he is perfect. I hug his chest even tighter and I move my hands to the back of his head. I run my fingers through his hair, his soft brown locks running through my fingers. I start to twirl his hair and he rests his head on my shoulder, his face pressed up against my neck. He places gentle kisses on my neck and collarbone. I lean back a little and move down so my face is in line with his.

I look into his big brown eyes and he looks into mine. I hold onto his neck and he holds onto my waist. I lean in and kiss him gently. I have kissed Will plenty of times but this time was different. This time I felt a spark, an emotion. I forget about the girls and the lab and the scientists. Instead, I think of Will, my new family and my new friends. Will starts to lay on his back, his lips still connected to mine. I put one knee over his waist and straddle him, his hands still on my waist. I move both of my hands to his face and kiss him. I lean back and smile. I place my hands on his shoulders,

"You wanna go to bed?"

"Yep"