•awkward car rides•

Y/N's POV

2 months later...

Will and I have been dating for two months now and everything is great. I have gotten closer with the group already and I feel happy, finally. The slut thing is still going on but it's not as bad. We still don't know who it is but I don't care anymore. I have gotten closer with the girls already. Max, Eleven and I have a sleepover every Friday. It's like a tradition. We all go over to Max's house and hang out. We eat food, do each other's makeup and gossip over everything.

It's now Friday afternoon and Will and I just got home from school. We open the door and places our bags down next to the front door. I run into our bedroom, Will running after me. I open up Will's bedroom door and jump on the bed, landing on my back. I look to the bedroom door and Will is running, he is about to jump on me. Will lands on top of me, softly though.

I bring my hands up to his hair and he places his hands on my waist. He leans in and he kisses me softly. I kiss him back and I melt into it. I gently push him to the side and sit up.

"I need to get ready for tonight"

Will sigh,

"Why?"

I giggle and walk over to the wardrobe,

"Cause Will, it's our girl's night."

Will walks over to me and hugs me from behind,

"Why though" He rests his head in the crook of my neck and I start to grab out some pyjamas for tonight. I put my hand up to his hair and run my fingers through his hair.

"Cause Will, it's our thing. Tomorrow we can spend the whole day together."

I grabbed the rest of my clothing for tonight and put them in the backpack. Will was sitting on his bed doing homework and studying for our next English test. Once I finished packing I checked the time. 3:50. Ugh. Jonathan is dropping me off at Max's at 5. I put my bag at the bedroom door and grabbed my English book from Will's desk. I sat down on the bed with Will and we both studied. After five minutes Will closed his book and placed them on the floor next to the bed. I looked up at him and sighed.

"How did you finish so early?"

I moved so my back is resting against the pillows, Will next to me. Will softly chuckled and looked at the book.

"Okay so the main character saves the day, but how?" Will says pointing to the sentence where it explains the solution. I read it and answer with,

"He killed the bad guy and put the stones back"

Will nodded his head and pulled out a sheet from under the book. It was the worksheet that we had to fill out for English. I wrote down the answer and I thanked him. We both continued to work on the sheet and once I finished the sheet I checked the time. 4:36. I put my worksheet on the desk and Will put away his things. Will sat back down on the bed and I stood next to the bed. I looked at Will and he looked back at me. I put out my hand and Will hesitantly look it. I dragged him into the kitchen and I get two glasses out and I get a packet of chips.

Will sits at the small island table and I pass him the chips and I fill the glasses with Coke from the fridge.

"What are you doing?"

"I was hungry" I sit down next to Will and open the chips. Will softly chuckles and starts eating the chips. I take a sip out my drink and I smile at Will. He smiles back at me and we both continue to eat in silence.

Once we finish the chips and drink I put them in the sink and check the time. 4:45. Fuck yes. Will sits on the couch with Joyce and Jonathan, I walk into Will's bedroom and grab my backpack. I place my bag at the front door and sit next to Will on the couch.

"Y/N we are leaving in five minutes," Jonathan says to me. I look at him and nod. Will wraps his arm around me and I watch TV with the rest of the family. Five minutes later Jonathan stands up and nods at me. I stand up as well, so does Will. I hug Joyce goodbye and I walk to the door and I kiss Will goodbye.

Jonathan unlocks the car and we both get inside. I throw my bag into the backseat then put on my seat belt.

"Thank you for dropping me off"

"No problem." Jonathan starts the car and he drives out of the driveway. The car was silent for a few minutes. Jonathan clears his throat and takes a quick glance at me,

"You don't have to answer this but have you and Will done anything?"

I snap my head towards him,

"No, no. We haven't done anything. Why do you ask?"

Jonathan continues driving, looking directly at the road,

"I just saw something, a few months ago. You and Will were sleeping and I saw a, um...a condom in your pocket. Now I get it, you are teenagers but make sure you are ready and you actually want to do it cause-"

"Jonathan. We haven't done anything and I don't think Will is ready and neither am I. So you don't have to stress."

Jonathan nods his head and smirks,

"Okay"

The rest of the car ride was an awkward silence.