•everyone knows•

I slowly wake up and see Will getting changed into his school clothes. He's wearing some jeans and he is searching through his dresser for a shirt. I sit up leaning my back against the pillows. Will turns around his face lights up when he sees that I'm awake. He walks up to me and gives me a kiss and puts on his shirt.

"How did you sleep?" He sits at the end of his bed.

"Good" I smile and get out of the covers and some clothes out of the draw. I take out a black band top and some tight skinny jeans. I walk into the bathroom and get dressed into my clothes. I put my hair into a messy bun. I look into the bottom drawer and see a little black bag. I open up the bag and there is a bunch of makeup products in there. I take out a long black tube and it says 'Mascara' on it.

When I was younger I saw my mom put this stuff on. I opened up the tube and there is a wand. My mom would rub the wand on her eyelashes and it would make them longer. She said to me that boys find it attractive. I run the wand over my eyelashes and they are already longer. I continue to do it until my eyelashes look fuller and longer. I put the bag away and noticed something at the bottom of the draw. It's a little silver square packet. I look at it and a small ring shape inside.

I don't know what it is but I put it in my pocket, maybe Will can explain what it is.

I walk into the kitchen and see that Jonathan is already leaving to go to work and Joyce is eating breakfast with Will. I sit at the table and pour myself some cereal. Will pours a cup of juice for me and smiles. Joyce is looking between us both and is smiling the entire time.

"So, I heard that you two did something last night" Joyce smirks at Will then I. Will awkwardly clears his throat and gives a nervous laugh,

"Yeah we studied"

"Yeah, studied" Joyce sarcastically said, she took her bowl and put it into the sink. She took her keys off the table and walked to the front door. "Don't do anything stupid you two, have a good day at school and I love you both"

Joyce walked out the door and closes it behind her. Will looked at me and we both started to laugh. Once we finished our food we put our dishes in the sink. We put on our shoes and started walking to school. As soon as we step out of the house I lace my fingers with his. We continue to walk in silence until we make it to the school. The school is right in front of us and I look at our hands then Will's eyes. He squeezes my hand tighter and we continue to walk into the school.

We walk into the courtyard and we see the rest of the group sitting at one of the coloured tables. I take a deep breath in and Will noticed. He pulls me around the corner of the building and he takes both of my hands and smiles,

"It's okay, you'll be fine."

"But don't you think they would say it's too soon, I mean I just met you and-"

"Y/N, it will be okay" He leans in and kisses my cheek, I blush at his actions and smile. I nod my head and we both walk towards the group. My breathing stops and my eyes widen, Will squeezes my hand even tighter as the group turns around to us.

Dustin looks at us then our hands and starts to giggle,

"Well, well, well, what happened last night?"

I look at Max and she is smiling at me, I look at the ground and blush, Wow we are really telling them, it's official.

"Y/N and I are dating"

The boys 'OoOoO' and Max and Eleven smile at me. I sit on top of the table and Will sits on the seat, beneath me. Will sits down, leaning his head against my knees. The group settle down and Dustin gasps,

"So I'm the only single one in this group"

The rest of us looked at each other and laughed. Dustin started laughing with us.

"Nah, don't stress, I am with Nancy." Dustin wiggled his eyebrows at us.

"Yeah sure," I said, everyone continued laughing. The bell goes and we all walk into the corridor to grab our books. As we walk through the corridor Will holds my hand. With so many people in the thin corridor, my body is pressed against Will's. I look and girls are staring at me, laughing and giving me dirty looks. I try to ignore them and wrap my arm around Will's arm.

The bell just went for Period Five, the last period. Maths. I grabbed my books from my locker and wait for Will to get his books. We walk into our Math class and Max is already sitting down. I sit next to Max and Will sits in the row in front of me. The teacher hands us worksheets and Will starts immediately. Oh my god, he is so smart. Max leans over to me and whispers,

"So you and Will huh?"

I blush and nod,

"Yeah, what about it?"

"I need details, facts"

I move my chair over a little closer to Max and she moves hers closer to mine. She leans in and so do I and I explain how we kissed in the bathroom, I don't tell her about the scientist though, I just told her we were down the street. She smiles and giggles a little bit,

"You guys are so cute" I giggle at her words and Will looks over his shoulder and smiles at us both,

"You do know I can hear you"

I blow a kiss and start my worksheet.