•payback•

I am so sorry again, don't murder me. i have sinned once again.

I snap my head towards Jonathan and give him a death stare. I quickly put my hand on my neck and I wait for Will to get out of our room. The next few minutes was silence as Joyce and Jonathan stared at the small television screen. I have my right-hand places on my neck trying to make sure that Joyce doesn't notice. My left hand is playing with the hem of my shorts and I feel awkward. Jonathan probably thinks that Will and I did that and Joyce doesn't even have a clue.

I left out a sigh of relief when I hear footsteps coming from the hallway. I look at the entrance of the hallway waiting for Will to hurry up so I can leave this awkward situation. He enters the room wearing his cute grey pyjama pants and an old sweater.

I smile and give Jonathan a quick glance and then I get off the sofa. I stand next to Will and watch him as he says goodnight to Joyce and Jonathan. As I leave the lounge room I give Jonathan a look to say 'don't tell her'. Jonathan chuckles and then watches tv.

Will and I make your way through the corridor and we make it into his bedroom. I enter the room first and Will walks in after me, closing the door behind him. I walk over to the bed and get under the covers, waiting for Will to get into bed with me.

I watch Will as he walks around the bed and gets under the covers with me. As soon as he gets under the covers I immediately cuddle him, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his chest.

"Will?"

I hear him softly hum in response.

"Um, you left a um- a mark on my neck and Jonathan saw it."

Will suddenly brought his face to my level, his lips slightly parted and his eyes wider than before.

"So Jonathan knows that something happened?"

I nod in response and I think of an idea. Just fun and payback though. No harm done. I look at Will in the eyes and I lean in. I instantly connect our lips and bring my hands up to his face. After a few seconds, I start to kiss his cheek. I move my hands to his chest and start to kiss his jawline. It is his weakness. As I kiss under his jawline his breath hitches and I smile to myself.

I continue to kiss down his neck and he hums in response. I leave little kisses on his neck and now I'm going to get some payback. I get one finger and hook it to the collar of his sweater. I push it to the side and start to leave kisses on his collar bone.

Will's breath hitches again and I know I have found his weak spot. I suck on it gently and subtlety, not wanting Will to notice. As his breathing gets heavier I smirk to myself. I release his collar and shift a little so I am now at eye level with Will.

Will looks at me and he starts to breathe normally again and I smile, damn how is he cute and hot at the same time. He smiles back and I giggle at his goofiness. I lean in and gently kiss his cheek and he blushes.

I turn around my back against his chest and hug my body, waiting for Will to wrap his arms around me. I feel Will shift a little bit and I see a sweater fly across the room. I quietly giggle to myself then I feel bare arms wrap around me.

I melt into his arms and love the feeling of his body pressed against mine. I close my eyes and start to dream about Will and I and what happened earlier this evening. I recap our romantic dinner then our little trip around the city. He took me to an antique shop and brought me a small rustic photo frame.

We then went out for ice cream and then got picked up by Jonathan. I can't even think about tomorrow when I am still processing what happened today. But right now, I am almost asleep in the love of my life's arms.