•cute kisses•

We got home and Jonathan and Joyce were already cooking dinner. Once they heard the door close, Joyce popped her head around the corner and said hello to us both. We enter the kitchen and Jonathan is making hamburgers and a salad. The kitchen smelt amazing and Will and I continued to walk through the room into his bedroom. We both sat down on his bed and I started to play with my fingers thinking about the kiss. It was my first kiss. Ever. I look up and see Will already looking at me.

"You are gorgeous," He says to me, I blush at his words and he does the same. His bedroom door opens and Jonathan told us that dinner us ready. Will and I follow Jonathan to the kitchen and Joyce is already sitting at the table. The dinner table is a long rectangle, Joyce and Johnathan sitting on one side and Will and I on the other. The table has a huge bowl with a nice summer salad in it and then there is burger patties on the table. I sit next to Will and I smile when Joyce smiles at us both. As we all sit down Johnathan tells us to dig in. I start to make my burger and I add some salad to my plate and I start to eat. I look over and smile at Will who is smiling at me.

"So what did you and Will get up to when you were down the street?" Joyce asked. I put my food down and I rest my hands on my lap.

"We just got some ice cream and we talked" Will places his hand on top of mine. I lace my fingers with his. For the rest of the dinner we held hands under the table.

As usual, Will and I would do the dishes and he would have a shower while I talk to Joyce about my day however Will told me to shower first. I went into the shower and washed my face and body. I got out and put on my clothes and walked out of the bathroom. I threw my wet towel into the laundry basket and knocked on Will's bedroom door. I heard Will say enter and as I opened the door he was sitting on his bed with the TV in front of his bed. He is smiling at me with a bunch of videos in his hand. I run up to his bed and jump on it so I am lying next to him. He laughs and scatters the movies across his bed and we both decide to watch Breakfast Club. We are laying down under the covers and my head is resting on his shoulder and he plays with my hair.

I start to get sleepy and I close my eyes, letting Will play with my hair as I just melt into his body and before you know it, I am asleep.

I wake up and I still have my little body wrapped around Will. His hand is just resting on my head and my head is still on his shoulder. The TV is turned off and the house is silent. Either Jonathan and Joyce are out of the house or they are still sleeping. I look up at Will and his face is gently pressed against the pillow making him hundred times cuter. He softly snores and his chest is slowly rising. I gently kiss his cheek; I don't know why but I just felt right. I lay there in silence for another five or ten minutes and Will slowly starts to move meaning he is awake. He looks around and then turns his head to me.

He gently kisses my forehead and I get out of bed and go into the kitchen dragging him along with me. He grabs a glass of water for us both and I look at the post-it note on the fridge.

Hey kids,

I'm out shopping and Jonathan is at the library studying. Karen called earlier wondering if you two wanted to hang out with Mike and the rest of the group this morning so call her back if you want to. I have some coins on the bench.

Love you both,

Joyce x

I show the note to Will and he walks over to the phone and calls the Wheelers house. It rings for a few seconds and Karen answers,

"Hello, this is Karen speaking"

"Hey Karen, its me Will, Will Byers."

"Oh hello Will. Do you want me to tell Mike that you can hang out today?"

"Um, yes please"

"I will tell him now, thank you Will. He will be at the arcade in ten minutes"

Will nods and thanks Karen once again. We both change into some other clothes, I put on Will's hoodie and some shoes and I walk out the door. Will walks out the door after me with a few coins in his hand. He shoves the coins in this pocket and smiles as we both walk to the arcade.

Once we get to the arcade we see Mike, Eleven, Max, Dustin and Lucas out the front, all in a circle talking. Max was the first to notice Will and I walking over and she runs over to me and gives me a big hug and I hug her back. Everyone walks over to us both and we all say hi and give each other hugs.

Dustin looks at Will and I and starts to smirk. Will notices what he is doing and Dustin wiggles his eyebrows. Will rolls his eyes and we all start to walk down to the main street of Hawkins.