•fights•

I just got home from a terrible day. Will stormed through the house and went into our bedroom. I sighed and Joyce walked up to me.

"What happened?"

"Troy said something to Will and I. Will has been upset all day and he hasn't talked to me."

Joyce nodded her head and had a sad look on her face.

"You go talk to him now okay."

I nodded my head and walked down the hall and entered the bedroom. Will was laying on his side, he was facing the other way so I couldn't see his face. I put my backpack next to his bag and sat on the bed. I put my hand on Will's arm and he pushed it off. Ouch.

"Will, what's wrong? You have to talk to me."

Will sat up and looked up at me. He had red and puffy eyes, tears on his cheeks. I could feel my eyes burn just looking at Will when he is upset. Will wiped the tears off his face and crossed his legs, his hands in his lap.

"Maybe Troy is right. Maybe I don't deserve you. Maybe I am just an ugly, gay nerd." His voice broke at the words and I dropped my head.

"Troy is not even close to being right. I'm the one who doesn't deserve you. You have done so much for me that I-"

"Y/N. Stop. Please. I have thought about it all day and he is right. You might as well date him, I'm not good enough. I'm not popular or attractive and I'll never be as good as him."

I move closer to Will and I sigh. I put my hands on top of his and I rub my thumbs over the back of his hands,

"No, you are better than him, way better. You don't have to be popular. You are attractive, don't even get me started on that," I softly chuckled and Will smiled, "And you are good enough. I-I love you"

Will looked up at me and he slightly opened his mouth. I smile and look down at our hands.

"Yo-you love me?"

I look back up at him and nod my head. I couldn't believe that I was saying it but I do love him. I can't imagine where I would be without him. I can't imagine my life without him, mainly because he is my life. At the start, I liked him for his looks but now I love him for his kindness, affection, his bravery, intelligence and his heart. His looks are just a huge bonus. It has only been a few months but I want to spend so many more months and years with him.

Will blushed and looked down at our hands,

"I love you too"

As he finished his words I leaned in and he did the same. I let go of his hand and brought it up to his face. I connected our lips and it was the best kiss we have ever shared. I felt love, passion and I felt free. He brought his hands to my waist and pulled me even closer to him.

I deepened the kiss and it was blissful and beautiful.

I was finally happy, for once. After all the pain I have been through and all the suffering I have had to put up with, I was where I wanted to be. I have a home, with a family who respects me and loves me even with all of my flaws. I have friends who I can laugh with and I can trust them. And I have my world, in my arms right now. And I love him.